Bought a shiny new pair of Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones and wondering how you can pair them to your device and start the ultimate listening experience? You are at the right place!
So, How to pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones?
In order to pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones, you will need to open Bluetooth settings on your device be it Mac/Windows/Android/iOS and search for new devices. Once your headphones are shown in the list, click on it to pair and get it connected.
Guide To Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones
With this article, you can find out how to pair the Crusher wireless headphone with any device. Listed below is a detailed guide that helps you connect the headphones to devices that run on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS software.
Pairing Skullcandy Crusher with Windows 10 Device
If you use the Windows 10 operating system and are looking to pair the device with the Crusher wireless headphones, then check out the following steps.
- Press the Power button on your headphones to put them in the pairing mode
- On your Windows 10 device, go to the Start Menu and select Settings
- Click on Devices and then select Bluetooth. Switch on the Bluetooth
- Your Skullcandy headphones should feature under Other Devices. Select them and select the Pair option
- Once your headphones have been paired, you will get a notification on your device and on the Skullcandy headphones as well
Pairing Skullcandy Crusher with Android Device
To connect your Skullcandy Crusher headphones with an Android device, please follow the below-mentioned process.
- Switch on the Crusher headphones by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds. This switches on the pairing mode of the headphones
- On your Android device, please click on the Settings option
- You will see a menu item for Bluetooth. Select that to open the Bluetooth settings
- Or you might have an option for Other Connections under which Bluetooth option will be there
- Once you switch on the Bluetooth, you will see your Skullcandy wireless headphones under Available Devices
- Select them and the pairing process will start. Once connected, they will feature under Paired Devices
If for any reason, you face issues with the pairing, you can try restarting your Android device and your headphones. Once they are rebooted, follow the above guidelines. Also, make sure to check out how to pair tzumi bluetooth headphones. Also, you can check out this guide to pair your altec lansing bluetooth speaker.
Pairing Skullcandy Crusher with MacOS
Bluetooth pairing on Apple laptops is a different process than what you follow for Windows. Please follow these simple guidelines for the connection.
- Make sure your Crusher wireless headphones are powered on and in the pairing mode
- On your MacBook, click on the Apple logo on the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Click on the System Preferences option
- In the System Preferences window, click on the Bluetooth icon to open up its settings
- On the right-hand side, you will see a list of Devices. Your Skullcandy headphones should be listed here
- Double-click on them to pair. Or you can do a two-finger click and then click on Connect
- When it is connected, you will get a notification
Pairing Skullcandy Crusher with iPhone
Pairing the Skullcandy Crusher headphones with an iPhone is quite a simple process. All you need to do is to follow these steps if you want to solve the issue of my headset only has one jack!
- Press the power button on the Crusher wireless headphones for a couple of seconds to power them on and put them in pairing mode
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings option and then click on Bluetooth
- As soon as you switch on the Bluetooth, you will see a list of devices below that can be connected to
- Select your headphones and the pairing process will begin
- After they are paired, play any audio file to check the connection
Your Crusher wireless headphones are now connected and you should be able to listen to audio seamlessly on them. In case you face an issue of one earphone louder than the other, here is a fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions regarding your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones? Here are some of the most frequently asked ones for you.
1. How do I put my Crusher headphones in pairing mode?
To pair the Skullcandy crusher wireless headphone just like mpow headphones pairing (easy tutorial), locate the power button and keep it pressed for about 5 seconds. You should see an LED light flashing in red and blue and also get an audio confirmation that the headphones are in pairing mode. Now open the Bluetooth settings on your device, locate the headphones and connect them.
2. How to reset the Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones?
Well, if for any reason you have to do a factory reset to your headphones then follow the below steps.
- Simultaneously press the upper and lower volume buttons on the headphones for 10 seconds
- Now watch the LED lights. The top and bottom LED will turn yellow, then will flash blue and red
- This means the headphones have been reset
- Now go to your audio device and remove the Crusher headphones from the Paired Devices list
- This can be done through the Forget This Device option
- Switch on the headphones and pair them as a fresh device
3. Which is the pairing button on the Skullcandy Crusher headphone?
There is no dedicated pairing button on the Crusher wireless headphone. All you have to do is press the Power button for a few seconds and once the device is on, it automatically is on the pairing mode.
4. How do I know if my Skullcandy headphones have been paired or not?
Almost all Skullcandy headphones will produce a sound once they are connected. Else, some headphones will flash the LED lights upon successful pairing. The LED should stop blinking and that is the sign that it is paired.
By now, you should have learned how you can pair your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones. The process is pretty simple, straightforward, and easy to remember. Depending on which device you use, you can follow the process steps listed above.
However, if you aren’t able to get the pairing done by following this article, then it is best to get in touch with the device or headphone manufacturer or get it to a repair technician.