If you use headphones extensively, then you will be familiar with the Tzumi brand. It manufactures some of the best wireless headphones in the world and its products are used all over the world. If you have a Tzumi Bluetooth headphone and are wondering how to pair it with your devices, then here is a handy guide for you!
So, How to pair Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones?
In order to pair Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones, you will need to open Bluetooth settings on your device be it Mac/Windows/Android/iOS and search for new devices. Once your headphones are shown in the list, click on it to pair and get it connected.
Steps to connect Tzumi Bluetooth headphones
Listed below are easy-to-follow guidelines that will help you connect your device with the Tzumi headphones. Along with the guidelines, there are also some troubleshooting procedures you can follow in case you encounter problems during the pairing process.
Turn on the Bluetooth pairing mode in Tzumi headphones
- Ensure that your device and the Tzumi headphones are within 10 feet range of each other
- Both the left and right sides of the headphones have a button. Press them simultaneously for at least 6-10 seconds
- When you hear a ‘Power On’ message, release the buttons. You should see the blue LED light flickering once the Bluetooth is switched on
- The headphones will now play an audio message. You should hear ‘Left Channel’ and ‘Right Channel’ message on the left and right-hand side of the headphones respectively
- This means that the headphones are ready to be paired
Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with Android device
- You will first need to activate the pairing mode on the Tzumi Bluetooth headphones. You can do that by following the guidelines mentioned above or can try the altec bluetooth pairing guide
- On your Android device navigate to Settings and then look for the Bluetooth option. If you can’t find it, type Bluetooth in the search window in Settings and then click on it
- Switch on the Bluetooth and wait for the phone to detect your Tzumi wireless headphones
- Once it appears under the Available Devices list, select it and the pairing will commence.
If you need more help, check out the steps we have listed in this how to pair skullcandy wireless headphones to android
Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with an iPhone
- Power on the headphones and put them in the pairing mode. The pairing process is mentioned above
- On the iPhone, open the Settings option
- Navigate to Bluetooth and switch it on
- The phone will start searching for all Bluetooth devices nearby and the Tzumi headphones should be listed under Available Devices
- If they do, select them and the pairing process will get initiated
- After they are paired, play any audio file to check the connection
Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with Apple Macbooks
- Switch on your Tzumi wireless headphones and activate the pairing mode
- On your MacBook, click on the Apple logo on the top left-hand corner of the screen to open the menu
- Now click on the System Preferences option
- Now click on Bluetooth and activate it
- Once the Bluetooth is on, you will see a list of Bluetooth devices listed below
- Your Tzumi headphones should be featured there. Click on them and select Pair
- Once the pairing is confirmed, play an audio file to confirm if it is done or not
Pairing the Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with a Windows 10 Device
- Switch on the Tzumi wireless headphones by following the process
- On your Windows 10 device, navigate to the Start Menu and click on Settings
- Select the Devices option and then click on Bluetooth
- Switch on the Bluetooth now
- The Tzumi headphones should feature under Other Devices. Select them and click on Pair
- There are chances that you might be asked to confirm a PIN. Click on Yes if the on-screen PIN is the right one to pair your devices
- You can also click on Add Bluetooth or Other devices if your headphones are not listed there
- In the next screen, select Bluetooth
- The system will search for Bluetooth devices and when it finds one, it will feature there
- Select the Tzumi Bluetooth headphones shown there and then pair them
There have been instances where people have encountered issues with the process listed above. If you are facing one, then you could try this simple troubleshooting guide.
- Click on Start and click on Settings option
- Navigate to the Update & Security settings and click on Troubleshoot
- Inside the Find & Fix other problems window, select Bluetooth and Run the Troubleshooter
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and you should be able to resolve the connection issue
If you are a Windows 10 operating system user and are looking to pair the device with the Tzumi Bluetooth headphones, then check out the above steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions regarding your Tzumi Bluetooth headphones? Here are some of the most frequently asked ones for you. These will also be helpful in mpow headphones pairing – for which here is a detailed guide for mpow
1. The headphones are connected but there is no sound
First, you need to check the volume. You can increase the volume through the buttons on the Tzumi headphones. Or you could do it from the audio device as well. If this doesn’t work, there are chances that the device could be connected to some other Bluetooth headphone or speaker. Removing the connection from that device will solve this problem
2. My Tzumi headphones aren’t getting connecting at all.
Follow the relevant steps listed above to make sure you pair them properly. If you encounter any issues, there are some troubleshooting steps mentioned above as well. It could be possible that your headphones or the audio device are low on battery. Charge them sufficiently and then try pairing them again.
Hopefully, by now you are enjoying the professional-grade sound quality on your Tzumi Bluetooth headphones. The pairing process is fairly simple and by now you should be an expert at it! Also, before you go, check out how to use lightning headphones on laptop!