There are a lot of brands that manufacture headphones and earbuds but there are only a few brands that manufacture the best of these devices.
One such brand is Mpow that manufactures some of the best Headphones, Earbuds, and speakers with superior Hi-Fi Stereo Music. These easily get connected to your Bluetooth devices so that you can enjoy using them at any point in time.
How to Pair Mpow Headphones to Bluetooth?
To pair the Mpow Headphone and Earbuds to Bluetooth, you will have to
- Ensure that your Device and your bluetooth headphones or Earbuds are close to each other
- Turn on your Headphone/Earbuds by pressing on the multifunction button for a few seconds
- The LED on your bluetooth headphones/Earbuds will start flashing Red and then start flashing Blue alternately
- Now open the device with which you wish to connect your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds such as phone, iPad, laptop
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device and let it search for your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds
- Once both the devices detect each other, you might get a pairing request or pairing code
- Enter 0000 (four zeros ) which is a default code unless you have set something previously
- This should finalize the pairing process
- Once the devices are paired, you will see a blue indicator flashing. In some of the Mpow models, you might also hear a voice prompt that says “Your headset is connected”
Your bluetooth headphones/Headphones are now paired successfully and they are ready to be used. Please do check and adjust the volume before you start playing your music. In case the pairing was unsuccessful, you will have to repeat all the steps from the beginning once again.
After you use your headphones/Earbuds, do not forget to turn them off, because the next time you switch them on again they will by default get connected to your last pairing device.
How to pair Mpow Headphone with an iPhone/iPad/Mac?
- Keep your iPhone and your bluetooth headphones/Earbuds close to each other
- Ensure your Headphone/Earbuds are turned on including your iPhone
- Now turn on the Bluetooth on your Mpow Headphone or Earbuds
- On your phone, go to the bluetooth Settings menu and turn on Bluetooth
- Under Other Devices look for the Mpow Headphone/Earbuds
- Now tap on Accept and let both the devices connect
Connecting your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds to all your devices is pretty much simple and almost the same.
How to pair your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds to Bluetooth on Windows computers?
In case you wish to connect your bluetooth Headphone/Earbuds to Windows systems, this is what you will need to follow
- Turn on your Headphone/Earbuds by pressing on the multifunction/power/Bluetooth button
- Now turn on your Windows Laptop
- Keep the Laptop and your bluetooth headphones/earbuds close to each other
- Open the System Bluetooth Settings menu on your Windows
- Now click on the “Bluetooth and Other devices“
- Click on show Bluetooth Devices
- Once you see your device name on the list, click on it and let both the devices pair to each other
How to connect your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds to your PC not having any Bluetooth compatibility?
To connect your Mpow Headsets to a computer that doesn’t have any Bluetooth capability
- First, inset a Bluetooth adapter to your computer. Without an adapter, this process won’t work
- Now install the Bluetooth Driver on your computer- for example IVT
- Once the Bluetooth Driver is installed, towards the top right-hand corner of the screen you will see a Bluetooth icon
- Click on the icon to initiate a Bluetooth connection on your Computer
- Wait for the icon to turn Blue. Once the blue light is stable, right-click on it to display the classic interface
- Now click on search for headphones near you
- Turn on your Mpow Headphones/Earbuds
- Once the computer can search the Headset/Earbuds, right-click once again and select “pairing”
- Once the headphones are successfully paired select the high-quality audio option on the screen to ensure you get a good quality outcome of the sound
Most of the Mpow bluetooth headphones devices come with a great feature that allows your Mpow devices to get connected with two smartphones or two devices at the same time. This means that if you are working on two headphones at the same time, then you might not need to spend on buying an extra pair of Bluetooth Headphones for the second device.
How to connect your Mpow Bluetooth Headphones to two devices at the same time?
To connect your Mpow Headphone/Earbuds to two devices at the same time, you will have to follow the given steps carefully
- Switch on your Headphone/Earbuds and turn on the Bluetooth by continuously pressing on the power button
- Turn on the Bluetooth on the first device that you wish to pair with your headphone/Earbuds
- Ensure you keep both the devices close to each other
- Now select the Mpow Headphone/earbuds name on your Bluetooth list and start pairing the devices
- Once both the devices are paired to each other, turn off the Headphone/Earbuds and at the same time turn off the Bluetooth on your first device
- Now switch on the second device that you wish to pair with your Mpow Headphone/headset
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your second bluetooth headphone
- Now pair your second device with the Headphone/Earbud by following the same method as earlier
- Once the device and the Headphone/Earbud are paired to each other, turn on the Bluetooth on your first device once again and select the Mpow Headphone/Earbuds from the Bluetooth pairing list
- The Headphone/Earbuds will now connect to both headphones at the same time
If you face any difficulty in pairing your Mpow bluetooth headphones with any of your headphones even after following the above steps then you might have to Troubleshoot your Bluetooth Connections.
How to Troubleshoot your existing Bluetooth Connections?
The first thing that you need to do while Troubleshooting your Bluetooth connections are
- Ensure that your device and your Headphones/Earbuds are charged completely
- Clean the list of existing paired Bluetooth device from your bluetooth device list. Please note that a Mpow Headphone/Earbuds storage chip can memorize only up to a maximum of 8 devices. Had the Headphones/Earbuds been connected to more than the given number of devices earlier then the Headphones/Earbuds cannot be searched anymore
- During such a situation reset the factory settings of the Headphones/bluetooth headset to default
- Restart the pairing process from the beginning
If the problems persist, you might have to restart the bluetooth headset device that you were trying to pair with your Headphone/Earbud. Once done start searching for the Mpow headphone/headset once again and continue with the pairing process until both the headphones are paired.
Listening to high-quality audio on a pair of good bluetooth headphones or Earbuds is really fun especially when the wireless headset sound quality is great and managing them is easy as well. Headphones that work on wireless technology are prone to issues but mostly the issue is with the improper pairing of the bluetooth headphones. With this article, you will learn the proper headset pairing method.
We really hope you have enjoyed reading our article today and found it helpful. If ever you get stuck connecting your Mpow Headphones/Earbuds in the future, we hope this article will be able to guide you and fix the issues. Before you go, if you are facing airpods flashing orange problem – here is a guide!