Do you prefer to answer phone calls and listen to music through headphones? If so, you may be familiar with the Mpow Jaws bluetooth neckband headphones.
Neckband headphones have become a popular choice for folks who prefer to wear their headphones around their neck for convenience during the past several years. And Mpow Jaws has done an excellent job with its product line.
If you own a Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headset and are having trouble pairing it with another Bluetooth device, we’ve got you covered.
Quick Answer, How to Pair MPOW Headphones?
Navigate to Settings and enable Bluetooth. Click “Pair new device” in Bluetooth. When your Mpow headphones or speaker appear in the list, press it to pair them with your phone. If prompted for a code, enter “0000.”
Turning the Bluetooth in Pairing Mode
Before using the headset for the first time, it must be completely charged (more than 6 hours)
- Connect the USB charging cord to the headphone’s USB charging port.
- When charging, the indicator light turns red.
- A full charge takes approximately 2 hours.
- When charging is complete, the red indicator light becomes blue.
- Before pairing, please ensure that the headphones are turned off.
- When turned on, it will instantly connect to the pre-programmed phone. (Please ensure that your phone’s Bluetooth function is turned on.)
- Navigate to Settings and then to Connections.
- Bluetooth should be selected in the Connections window.
- When your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth device appears under ‘Available devices,’ tap on it, and your Android device will be connected to your headphones.
- Then, go to Settings and select Bluetooth. Bluetooth should be turned on.
- Look for your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones under “OTHER DEVICES,” then click on it to connect
- Tap the Apple menu > System Preferences on your Mac.
- Bluetooth should be selected
- Choose your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones from the drop-down menu.
- Connect should be clicked.
- If prompted, select Accept.
- In search box, type “Bluetooth.”
- When the Bluetooth & other devices window appears, make sure Bluetooth is turned “on.”
- Select your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones from the list after tapping “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
Confirm the pairing’s success
The LED on your Mpow headphones will cease blinking once you have properly paired them with your phone or laptop.
Bluetooth connection troubleshooting
If you’ve done everything else and your device still isn’t pairing, try clearing your existing connected devices and re-pairing your headphones or speaker.
You can do this by holding down the MFP and Volume + buttons for four seconds while charging or by long pressing the MFB button until the blue light flashes three times (which one works varies by model). If this doesn’t work, read our thorough article on how to fix Bluetooth pairing problems for other ideas.
Using Bluetooth to Connect Two Smartphones at the same time
- As previously stated, connect the headphones to the first phone.
- After a successful pairing, switch off the headset and disable Bluetooth on your first phone.
- Pair the blue to the second phone using the identical processes as described before.
- After successfully pairing, turn on the bluetooth on the first phone and choose the headphone model name.
- The headphone will connect to both phones simultaneously.
Final Thoughts on How to Pair MPOW Headphones
If you’ve followed the steps above and are still having trouble pairing your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones, unpair any previously paired devices and re-pair your headphones.
To re-pair your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones, either press the Multifunction button until a blue light flashes three times or hold the Multifunction button concurrently with the + Volume button for four seconds.
Once your headphones are connected, you will notice that the Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones provide unrivaled sound quality and comfort.
We hope this information has been helpful in connecting your MPOW Headphones! If you are still perplexed, simply read it again, and your headphones will connect flawlessly!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Where is the MPOW headphones’ pairing button?
To pair them, press and hold the’mpow’ button on the right ear until the led alternately flashes blue and red. Then, under your iPad’s Bluetooth settings, search for new device; the mpow should appear; pick it, and it will instantly link.
Why are my MPOW headphones not connecting?
Perhaps there is an issue with Bluetooth data in your phone. To search and link the headphones, you must remove the phone’s attached records, restart it, and restart the headphone pairing mode.
What is the procedure for resetting my MPOW Bluetooth headset?
Put your MPOW headphones in the charging box and turn them off.
Hold down the power button.
Wait for the red and white lights to alternately flicker.
Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and re-pair it.
Keep an eye out for the blue Bluetooth light to flash.