If you’ve recently purchased a new pair of Beats headphones, you’ll want to start listening right immediately. Unfortunately, buying new headphones necessitates going through the pairing process all over again.
However, connecting your new Beats Headphones are so easy! They’re just like any other Bluetooth headphones, so you can pair them the same way you would any other device. Beats can effortlessly connect to your smartphone or PC.
If you are having technical issues in connecting your Beats Headphones, don’t worry, we prepared a lot of steps for you! Make sure to read the article to perfectly pair your devices with your new Beats Headphones.
Short Answer, How to Connect Beats Headphones?
- Placing your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone is a good place to start.
- For 1 second, hold down the power button on your headphones.
- Your iPhone will prompt you to connect after a few seconds. If it does not, press and hold the headphones’ power button for 5 seconds.
- Adhere to the on-screen directions on your iPhone.
Before You Begin
When it comes to wireless headphones, Beats has various alternatives, including:
- Beats Solo
- Beats Studio
- Beats X
The key to pairing wireless Beats with any of your devices is knowing where to locate the power button. If you’re not sure where the power button is on your headphones, review the manual or quick start instructions that came with them.
To pair Bluetooth headphones with a mobile device, first ensure that the device is discoverable.
How to turn on Beats Headphone?
- To turn on or off, press and hold the power button on the right earcup for 1 second.
- When the Fuel Gauge is turned on, the LEDs light white.
- To display the Fuel Gauge status, tap the power button.
How to Connect Beats Bluetooth Headphone to your Android device
After you’ve confirmed that Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device, follow these steps to connect your wireless headphone to the device.
- To access the App Drawer, swipe down from the middle of the Android home screen. Then, choose Settings.
- Select Wireless and Network.
- To enable Bluetooth, tap Bluetooth and then the toggle switch.
- When Bluetooth is turned on, select Pair new device.
- Choose Beats Wireless from the list of available devices and discovered bluetooth devices.
- After successfully pairing, your Beats headphones will show as connected.
How to Connect Beats Headphones to Mac
Connecting your Beats Wireless headphones to a Mac is a reasonably simple process. To learn how to accomplish it, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to System Preferences using the Apple menu or the dock. Once the app is launched, press the Bluetooth button. It’s the third icon down, as well as the third icon in.
- If your Mac does not immediately connect to your Beats, you can connect them manually. To do so, tap the Bluetooth symbol in the top-left corner of your device’s Menu bar. Select the name of your Beats headphones by clicking on it. On the list, the device should glow blue. Your Beats are now linked.
- If your AirPods appear in the Devices list but do not function, you can erase them and then re-pair them with your Mac. Select them from the list and then click the X to the right of the AirPods.
How to Connect Beats Headphones on Windows 10
This method works with all Beats Wireless headphones, including the Beats X, Beats Studio, Beats Solo, and Powerbeats. Simply charge your Beats headphones before pairing them with another device.
This can be accomplished by connecting them via USB connection to your computer or by charging them normally, just as you would your phone.
Regardless of the Beats model you own, you can power them on simply pressing and holding the power button on the right headset for a few seconds.
When the LED lights begin blinking, you’ve successfully turned them on. At this point, the indicator should be white, indicating that your Beats Wireless are ready for Bluetooth connection.
- Check to see if your Beats wireless headphones or earphones are turned off.
- Hold the power button down for roughly 5 seconds, or until the indicator light flashes. It will increase the visibility of your Beats.
- To access Windows Settings, press the Windows logo key and the I key at the same time on your computer keyboard.
- Devices should be clicked.
- In the left pane, select bluetooth & other devices, then turn on the Bluetooth button.
- Select Add Bluetooth or other device by clicking the + sign.
- Bluetooth should be selected.
- Choose your Beats wireless from the list of all Bluetooth devices identified, then follow any other on-screen instructions.
How to Pair Beats Wireless Headphones to IPhone (IOS Device)
Connecting your Beats Wireless headphones to iPhone is a reasonably simple process. To learn how to accomplish it, follow the instructions below:
- Hold down the power button on your Beats Wireless until the indicator light disappears.
- Go to the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Navigate to the “System Preferences” tab.
- Look for “Bluetooth“ in the list of possibilities.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature.
- Locate your Beats Wireless under “Devices.”
- Choose “Pair.”
It may take a few seconds for the two devices to pair. The good news is that you won’t have to go through this step again the next time you wish to utilize your Beats Wireless with your Mac. Instead, when these two devices are in range, your Beats Wireless headphones will be instantly reconnected to your Mac.
If the Beats Wireless headphones were previously linked to another device, you’ll have to repeat this process to pair them with your Mac. This feature is available on other devices in addition to your Mac.
What to do if Wireless Beats headphones refuse to connect?
The quickest way to resolve connection issues is to ensure that your device’s Bluetooth mode is operational. Beats wireless headphones cannot be paired with non-Bluetooth devices. Additionally, check the battery levels and charge it if necessary.
The second best course of action is to restart all devices (headphones, laptop, smartphone, etc.). This is referred to as power cycling, and it is an underappreciated method of resolving practically any issue.
During the pairing procedure, ensure that your headphones are close to the desired device and free of impediments. If you’re having problems connecting, keep them within a few feet of one another.
Finally, your Beats studio wireless headphones may require a factory reset. This step will delete all of their data, reverting them to their original location.
- Keep your Beats product and the device with which it is paired within 30 feet of one another.
- Examine the audio settings.
- Verify the volume.
- Select Forget Device and then re-pair your Beats.
- Reset your Beats product and then re-pair it.
- Assemble your Beats products.
Final Thoughts on How to Connect Beats Headphones
The Beats Wireless range eliminates tangled headphone cords. It’s a straightforward process that can be completed in a few quick steps if you wish to link your Beats Wireless with a smartphone. Furthermore, they can be connected to any device that has Bluetooth capability.
I hope we did our part in informing you of the basic steps on how to connect your Beats Headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Why are my Beats headphones not entering pairing mode?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then press and hold the power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds. Examine the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and select “Forget This Device.” Then try matching them once more. Turn on your headphones.
How do you switch on Beats wireless headphones?
Download the Beats app for Android. For 5 seconds, hold down the power button. Your earbuds are discoverable when the indicator light flashes. On your Android device, go to Settings > Connect.
Why doesn’t the right side of my beats work?
It’s possible that you only plugged in half of the cable, causing the headset to only receive signals from one side. As a result, it is strongly advised that you verify and ensure that the cable jack is fully plugged in. If necessary, detach the cable and reconnect it properly. Hopefully, this will solve your problem.
The Phillips SHP9500 is an excellent pair of critical listening open back headphone on a budget. You can find these headphones in many stores, markets, and even online!...
Hear us out! No one likes extra cables or dongles because they can cause problems, but these are necessary if you want to use your expensive headphones with the latest...