Connecting your fresh new Skullcandy wireless headphones to your Bluetooth device for the first time can be a little perplexing. However, once you paired it, you can now listen to your favorite music and stream it on Netflix perfectly!
This article will try to guide you on how to pair Skullcandy headphones.
Before we begin, we’d like to stress that the methods below will work with the majority of wireless Skullcandy headphones and speakers. Grab a set of headphones and let’s get started.
Short Answer, How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones?
To pair your headphones with your Android device, navigate to settings, turn on Bluetooth, pick “Pair New Device,” and then select your Skullcandy device. The pairing is now complete.
Steps on How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphone
Headphones (Skullcandy Crusher)
- Press and hold the power on button for 6 seconds while your headphones are turned off.
- After that, your smartphone will begin to blink, indicating that it is now in pairing mode.
- Navigate to your device’s Bluetooth settings (phone, laptop, tablet, etc.).
- Simply choose your Skullcandy headphones, and you’re done! Your headphones are now connected to your device.
- Place your True Wireless Earbuds in the Charging Case (the LED lights on both earbuds should turn red) and close the case.
- Take your earbuds out of the case.
- This will activate the pairing mode on your earbuds.
- Select your Skullcandy wireless earphones from your device’s Bluetooth list.
- Your earbuds should be connected to your device now.
Switch your Skullcandy earbuds to pairing mode
As is the case with the majority of headphones on the market, the Skull candy wireless earbuds feature a few buttons on the side for simple customization, one of which is the Power On/Off button.
The Power button on the majority of Skull candy headphones also serves as a Bluetooth function trigger. However, some gadgets provide a dedicated Bluetooth button.
To activate Bluetooth, simply press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for approximately 5 seconds. When this feature is enabled, the LED begins to blink. This indicates that the headphones have entered pairing mode.
It’s worth noting that the Power On / Off button on the Skull candy headset’s side is occasionally used to configure other modes. As a result, you should consult your publisher’s handbook for additional information regarding this button.
How to Connect Only One Earbud?
A frequent issue with Skullcandy wireless headphones is that just one of the earbuds connects to your device. However, there is a straightforward solution to this problem:
- Switch off Bluetooth on the device to which you are connected (Phone, laptop, tablet..etc.)
- switch on your earbuds (your earbuds will not be synced with your device because the Bluetooth on your device is turned off).
- Four times, click not the middle of the search earbud. This will power down and reset your earbuds. (It is critical that this is done while the buds are disconnected from the device.)
- Reintroduce your earbuds to the case and close the lid.
- Your earbuds will now pair.
- A beep will sound to indicate that both earbuds have been linked.
- Restart your device’s Bluetooth and begin the pairing process.
Once your smartphone is linked, both earbuds should now function properly.
Locate the Bluetooth Headphones on Your Device
In this step, you’ll want to enable Bluetooth connectivity on your device, which might be a phone, a laptop, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. You should also ensure that your device is visible.
Remember that if your Bluetooth-enabled device is not set to visible, the over-ear headphones will not be able to find it. The headphones should display in your phone’s or laptop’s list of objects.
To pair your Skullcandy headphones with your Android device, go to settings, enable Bluetooth, click “Pair New Device,” select your Skullcandy device, and you’re done! The pairing procedure has been completed.
iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Pairing your Skullcandy with an iOS device is the same as pairing it with an Android device. Go to settings, turn on Bluetooth, look for your Skullcandy in the “Other Devices” area, and select it.
To begin Bluetooth pairing your Skullcandy headphones, click the Bluetooth button in the toolbar, pick “Show Bluetooth Devices,” select “Bluetooth & Other Devices,” and tap on the Skullcandy headphones.
If you can’t find the Bluetooth button in your toolbar, go to the taskbar at the very bottom of the screen and look for it beneath the upward arrow. Follow the instructions outlined above.
Apple’s Mac OS
To connect your headphones to your Mac, go to your Mac’s Apple menu. Then navigate to System Preferences -> Bluetooth. Locate your Skullcandy headset and click “Connect” to complete the process.
Troubleshooting in pairing your SkullCandy Headphones
If you are having trouble connecting your Bluetooth headphone, the methods below should help you resolve the issue.
- Insert the headphones into the charging case.
- Remove your headset’s model number from the list on your phone/computer.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your smartphone/computer.
- Remove your right earbud from the casing and turn it on. It will not be linked at this time.
- Continue by powering off and resetting your headset. You are successful when the light on the headset goes red. If the light does not turn red, repeat step 5 until it does. Replace the correct earbud in the carrying case.
- Rep the previous procedures with the left earphone. (4th and 5th steps)
- Begin removing both headphones from the box so that they immediately turn on and begin pairing with one another.
- A beep will be heard. It indicates that the buds have paired with one another. When it is ready to “Pairing,” a voice prompt will alert you. This indicates that it is looking for your device.
- Finally, re-enable Bluetooth mode on your device to re-pair with the headset.
How to Fix Only One Earbud Connecting?
One of the most common issues with Skullcandy wireless earbuds is that only one earbud connects to your device. However, there is a simple solution to this problem:
- Disable Bluetooth on your connecting device (Phone, laptop, tablet..etc.)
- Turn on your earbuds (because your device’s Bluetooth is turned off, your earbuds will not be paired)
- Four times, click not the center of the search earbud. This will reset your earbuds and turn them off. (This must be done when the buds are not connected to your device.)
- Replace your earbuds in the case and close the lid.
- Your earbuds will now connect to one another.
- A beep will sound to let you know that both earbuds have been paired.
- Reactivate Bluetooth on your device and begin the pairing process.
Once your device has been paired, both earbuds should now work.
Skullcandy Headphones Not Pairing: (Solutions)
There may be times when you encounter pairing issues; there are a few solutions to this:
- When pairing, make sure the devices are at a reasonable distance from one another.
- Soft reset both devices: Simply turn off both devices to clear away bugs before reconnecting them.
- Turn off or unpair any previously paired devices: If you have paired one of your speakers or other Bluetooth devices to your current device, chances are your device is looking for a connection for that specific device. This problem can be resolved by unpairing the device or turning it off.
- Remove your headphones from your device: If you can see your headphones in your Bluetooth list but can’t pair them, remove or “forget” them from your Bluetooth list and rediscover them.
- Remove devices that cause interference: devices such as routers, SUB 3.0 ports, microwaves, and many others can cause interference and disrupt the pairing process. A successful connection can be obtained simply by moving away from these devices.
Conclusion On How to Pair Skullcandy Headphones
If you’re having trouble pairing your Skullcandy Wireless Headset, you’ve come to the correct spot. Before you get started, make sure your Skullcandy Headphones are turned on and your phone pairing mode is enabled. Skullcandy Wireless Headset can be seamlessly connected to all of your Bluetooth devices. The headphones will be used for guidance.
- Switch on your Skullcandy Headphones (Some Headphones are Voice Notification when Headset is on).
- After 3 or 4 seconds, Bluetooth pairing is enabled (Some headphones are Voice Notification when pairing is on).
Once you pair your Skullcandy Headphones or Earbuds, you will experience a good sound quality and noise cancellation headphones that can be perfect for streaming your favorite videos online, listening to your music, etc.
FAQs About Pairing Skullcandy Headphones
Why won’t my Skullcandys pair?
Removable headphones Hold Volume + & power for 5 seconds to clear the paired list. Remove the devices and restart. It is ready to pair, so pick your device and enjoy
How to Reset Skullcandy Bluetooth Headsets
Delete your Skullcandy headphones from your laptop or phone’s associated devices list.
Hold the right earcup’s volume up and down buttons.
After resetting the headphones, the two LED indicator lights will glow yellow.
Why are my Skullcandy headphones flashing red?
If you’ve already paired your headphones, the bottom LED will blink blue. If the bottom LED blinks red, they’re separated.
When you use Bluetooth headphones to make conversations, watch YouTube videos, play competitive games, or stream popular series on Netflix, Sound delay in Bluetooth headphones can ruin the...
The electric guitar is a great illustration of how technology and music have come together to create a beautiful instrument that allows us to explore our creativity in new ways. The...