How to fix Bluetooth Earbuds Not Charging? If you’re an earbud enthusiast who has spent a lot of money on the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds on the market, I’m sure you don’t want them to get damaged.
But what happens if it does? What happens if your earbuds don’t charge or stop charging? Will you discard them? No! Continue reading to learn how to fix your wireless earbuds that aren’t charging.
WHAT CAN POSSIBLY CAUSE WIRELESS EARBUDS CHARGING ISSUES?
Here is a list of possible issues why the earbud is not charging.
- The battery level in the headset is broken.
- A long time has passed since the headphones were charged.
- There’s something wrong with the charging wire.
- The port that charges the devices could malfunction.
- Connect to a wall socket instead of a USB hub for charging.
- Find out if there is any trash in the harbor.
- Change the cord you’re using to charge it.
TOP 9+ Best Earbuds for Phone Calls (WIRELESS)
How to fix Bluetooth Earbuds Not Charging issues?
- If the batteries have not been charged for an extended period – if you store your truly wireless earbuds for an extended period and do not use them – the lifespan or battery level may be reduced. Furthermore, the battery can overcharge, resulting in the death of the batteries. When any of these things happen, your wireless devices earbuds may have charging problems.
- The wireless earbuds’ battery level may be defective – Bluetooth earbuds use rechargeable batteries, and if they become defective, they may stop charging. Some batteries may be affected by the manufacturer and will not charge the first time they are used.
- The charging ports could be faulty – the metallic surfaces inside the charging ports could be making contact with the charger but not making contact with the charger due to constant plugging and unplugging of the charger or a manufacturing defect. Furthermore, if you keep your earbuds in your bag or jeans pocket, the ports can become clogged with lint, dust, food remnants, and other debris, resulting in charging issues.
- Damaged charging cables – the constant curling and flexing of the charging cable for wireless Bluetooth earbuds can wear down the charging ability over time. Who knows, your truly wireless earbuds charging problems could be caused by faulty charging cables. Also, the charging source could be the issue.
- Temperature – Generally, batteries have a charging temperature range. So if the ambient temperature is more than the changing temperature ranges of the battery of your wireless Bluetooth earbuds, it might not charge.
Why Are My JBL Headphones Earbuds Not Charging? (Ultimate Guide!)
How To fix Bluetooth Headphones Charging Issues? [Ultimate Guide]
HOW TO FIX CHARGING ISSUES ON WIRELESS EARBUDS?
The truth is that there could be a variety of reasons why your wireless earbuds aren’t charging. However, some general predictions and tips can assist you in resolving charging issues with your best earbuds.
- If you’re charging your earbuds with a laptop or PC, make sure it’s not in hibernation or sleep mode. If the status of your computer changes to this, the Bluetooth earbuds may not work properly or at all.
- If the computer turns on but you still have the same problem, plug the charger into a wall faceplate power source. Test the charger’s functionality by charging another devices.
- If the charger is operational but the wireless earbuds with mic will not charge, inspect the charging cable to ensure it is not faulty. How can you be certain of this? Change the cables! Replace the cable with another cable that has been verified to work. If other cables work, the original cable is faulty; however, if the problem persists, you must look for another potential villain.
- Examine the ports of the wireless Bluetooth earbuds and make sure the metallic tabs are in place and not damaged. If you notice any distortions, you can adjust them with a small object such as a toothpick. Also, clean the ports to remove lint, dust, and dirt.
After trying all the tips and you are still experiencing the charging issue, the battery level might be the problem. Once you are sure that the charger is working fine, the cable is not faulty, and the ports are also working fine you will need to pay attention to the battery.
- Keep your waterproof wireless earbuds connected to a power source for an extended period of time; you may be lucky enough to see the battery level and the devices charging again. This should work perfectly for someone who hasn’t charged their favorite wireless earbuds in a long time.
- If the above tip does not work, you may need to replace the batteries in your truly wireless earbuds. Alternatively, you can contact a repair professional or the product’s manufacturer.
WHAT TYPE OF BATTERY DO EARBUDS USE AND WHAT IS THE CHARGING TEMPERATURE?
The majority of wireless earbuds on the market use a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, but the capacity varies depending on the brand or manufacturer. Some have a longer lifespan than others. As a result, earbuds with a high capacity battery that can last longer, such as the xFyro xS2, are recommended.
Having said that, I want you to know that batteries work in a wide range of temperatures. This does not, however, imply that you should be careless about charging them. The process of charging your earbuds’ battery is more delicate than the process of discharging them. What exactly do I mean?
High heat and extreme cold reduce a devices charge acceptance. So, if you want to charge your earbuds’ battery and avoid any charging issues, make sure the battery temperature is moderate before charging it. How do you know the charging temperature is appropriate?
The charging temperature of your earbuds’ battery is between 5 and 35 degrees Celsius, depending on whether you use a low-temperature charge or a high-temperature charge. It should be noted that if the charging temperature rises above 35 degrees Celsius, your waterproof wireless earbuds may stop charging properly.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR WIRELESS EARBUDS FROM DYING?
It is obvious that you have to keep your earbuds charged every time if you don’t want to experience changing issues that can result from dead batteries.
You don’t have to let your battery give you a headache as long as the charging case is in good working order, the cables are not damaged, the port is fully functional, and the charger and wall unit are in good condition. So, how do you keep them charged at all times?
- Bring your charging cable and charger with you at all times. This will keep your wireless earbuds charged wherever you go. The charger can be plugged into a wall socket in the office or anywhere there is a working wall unit. You can also plug the cable into a USB port on your computer to charge the Bluetooth earbuds when needed.
- Alternatively, if your wireless earbuds come with a charging case, you can bring it with you. Charge the case completely before leaving the house or wherever you have the opportunity. This will serve as an extra power source that you can use whenever you need to charge your earbuds but don’t have access to a wall unit to plug the charger into.
- You can also bring your power bank. This should assist you in charging your devices when necessary.
Leaving your earbuds dead and uncharged for many days can damage the battery and cause charging issues. So pay attention to these tips if you are going on a trip that will take many days before you return home.
Alternative Video: Earbuds Won’t Charge
HOW TO MAKE WIRELESS EARBUDS BATTERY LAST LONGER?
- Reduce the music volume – If you are listening to your favorite songs at a high volume, it may affect the number of hours of use per charge. However, lowering the volume to a low level may save you some hours and allow you to listen to your music for a little longer.
- Keep it away from extreme temperatures – extreme cold or heat can cause long-term damage to the battery. As a result, make sure it is not exposed to direct sunlight. Also, keep mechanical shock and dust, moisture, and sand away from the wireless earbuds. Failure to do so may reduce the battery’s performance or lifetime.
- Use only one earbud at a time – This may seem counterintuitive, but it works. For example, if you used a single xFyro earbud instead of two, you could listen to music for 8 hours. When the battery is low or dead, you can pick up the second earbud and continue listening to music while charging the dead one in the case. The second earbud will last 8 hours as well. This means that instead of using 8 hours for the two earbuds at the same time, you will use 16 hours. You will also be able to use your charging case to charge your wireless earbuds for a longer period of time with this procedure or method.
CARING FOR YOUR EARBUDS TO AVOID CHARGING ISSUES
- When you purchase new waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds, do not use them right away. Even if the battery indicates that it is charged, charge it for at least eight hours. When charged, make sure you use all of the charge before recharging it again.
- If you are charging your earbuds and the temperature of the battery continues to rise above 35 °C, you should consider control in replacing the battery.
- If you won’t be using your wireless earbuds for a few days or months, try to charge them once every six months to avoid over-discharge, which can cause charging issues.
- When the battery is fully charged, unplug the earbuds’ charger or stop the charging case from charging them. This ensures that the battery’s performance does not degrade over time.
- When not in use, do not store the truly wireless earbuds in your pocket, bag, or in a dirty place. They may come into contact with particles, dust, dirt, and other small objects that can clog the charging port and cause unexpected charging problems. The rule is straightforward! Keep them in the charging case; if your device does not come with one, you can purchase one from a store to keep them safe.
- When inserting and removing the charging cable, take care not to displace the charging pins. Don’t use too much force to remove the cables; don’t apply too much pressure when inserting the cable into the wireless earbuds port.
- Also, be gentle with the USB charging cables, avoiding sharp bends, keeping them away from sunlight, wrapping them properly when not in use, and reinforcing them if necessary. Leaving them in the sun can cause the internal component to melt. You can strengthen them by wrapping cable protectors, embroidery floss around them, and wrapping electrical tapes on both ends of the wireless earbuds charging cables.
CONCLUSION on Bluetooth Earbuds Charging Issues
You should be able to repair wireless earbuds that aren’t charging using the instructions above. Furthermore, the tips discussed in this article will undoubtedly assist you in lowering the likelihood of experiencing charging issues with your favorite earbuds and high quality sound.
But did you know there is a foolproof way to reduce your chances of having charging issues with your device?
This is accomplished by purchasing the best wireless earbuds with high-quality features and accessories. To avoid the stress of searching for solutions to faulty Bluetooth earbuds, make sure you choose the right earbuds.
FAQs About Earbuds Charging Issues
Why are my wireless earbuds not turning on?
If the headphone not charging’and the power does not turn on, the battery may not be properly inserted or the battery may need to be replaced. To troubleshoot this problem, look at the following items.
Why are my earbuds not charging?
Check that the charging contacts on the earbuds and case are clean and dry, and that not charging earbuds are securely seated inside the case. If charging continues to fail, please file a support ticket on our website.
Can Bluetooth earphones be repaired?
Many sound and electronics stores will repair headphones. If you can’t find a local repair shop, you can send your headphones to the manufacturer or an independent repair shop for a fix. Depending on the issue, your headphones may also be covered by a warranty.
Do you dread having to commute each day and working long hours at the office? Perhaps you'd prefer to spend more time with your family or would prefer the flexibility to work when and how you...
To put it simply, electrostatic headphones convert audio signals to sound waves, converting electrical energy into mechanical wave energy. The actual operation of the electrostatic headphones...