How to Fix One Wireless Earbud Not Charging Issue? One of the most common problems users encounter, regardless of which earbud they are using, is when one of the earbuds fails to charge.
One of the most common causes of earbuds not charging is a problem with the charging case or the earbuds themselves.
SO, HOW TO FIX ONE EARBUD NOT CHARGING ISSUE?
If either your right or left earbud is not charging, the simplest way to resolve the problem is to ensure that you are using the original charger and that your charging case and earbuds are clean and free of dust and debris.
Most users have reported problems with their wireless earbuds not charging or with either the left or right earbuds charging. Along with this, users report that their left earbud isn’t working. Let’s break down the problem by looking at different brands and the charging issues they have with their earbuds.
Bluetooth Earbuds Not Charging: How to Fix it? (Easy Steps)
HOW TO FIX SAMSUNG LEFT EARBUD NOT CHARGING (OR RIGHT)?
Some of the reasons why either the left or the right side of your Samsung earbuds are not charging are
- You are not using the original charger for charging your earbuds
- Your Samsung earbud case is dirty and full of debris
- The charger is not well connected
- Your Samsung earbuds are not updated
- You haven’t restarted your Samsung earbuds
- You haven’t reset your Samsung earbuds
1. Using the original charger – When charging your Samsung earbuds, make sure you’re using the original charger that came with them. Using a different charger may cause your earbuds to be damaged by overheating the case. Furthermore, a third-party charger may not work with your Samsung earbuds.
2. Earbud case is dirty – Make sure your Samsung earbuds case is clean and free of dust or debris. When the charging cases are dirty, they may prevent the earbuds from charging, resulting in one of the earbuds not charging.
3. Charger properly connected – When connecting your charger to your Samsung earbuds, make sure that it is properly connected to the power and charging case. If not, your earbuds may not charge properly.
4. Updated Samsung earbuds – If your earbuds do not have the most recent and updated software, you may experience charging issues. Launch the Samsung Wearable app and follow the on-screen instructions to update the earbuds.
- Download the app from the app store and pair your earbuds with your phone
- Now put the earbuds in their case with the lid open
- Now on your phone go to settings and to about earbuds
- Now go to update earbud software
- Download the software and install it for your earbuds to get updated
Even re-pairing works occasionally, as in the case of powerbeats pro – here’s how to pair powerbeats pro!
5. Restart your Samsung earbuds – If you’re having trouble with one of your earbuds not charging, try restarting them. To do so, place the earbuds in their case with the lid open for 30-40 seconds before removing them. Placing the earbuds in their case aids in restarting them.
6. Resetting your Samsung Earbuds – If restarting your earbuds does not solve the problem, you should reset your earbuds.
In order to reset your galaxy earbuds:
- Open the Samsung app
- On the about section go to earbuds and click on it
- Select reset earbuds and click on confirm
FIX ONE AIRPOD PRO NOT CHARGING: LEFT OR RIGHT?
To resolve the One Airpod Pro Not Charging issue, clean the Airpods and the case, paying special attention to the bottom area where the Airpods come into contact with the case. Also, ensure that the battery level in your charging case is not too low.
If one of your Airpods isn’t charging even after you’ve cleaned the Airpods and their charging case, you should try the solutions listed below.
1. Check that the battery level in your charging case is not extremely low – Ideally, once the battery in your Airpods case falls below 10%, they will not charge your Airpods. It is critical to check your battery on a regular basis. To accomplish this, you must:
- Put your Airpods on their case and close the lid
- Bring the case close to your phone
- Your Airpods will now appear on your phone screen and it will show you the percentage of battery in your case
Alternative Video: Left/Right AirPods Not Working
Why Does My Bluetooth Headphone Die Fast? (Answer!)
Bluetooth Headphones won’t Charge Or Turn On Issue? (Complete Guide)
2. Place your Airpods in their case correctly – One of the reasons one of your AirPods may not be charging is because they are not properly positioned. If the pods are not properly placed in the case, they may not be able to charge properly and may cause problems similar to the Powerbeats Pro Red Light Blinking!
3. Check the charging cable – If the charging cable is defective, it may not be able to deliver power to the earbuds, resulting in either both or one of them not charging. Check that the charger you’re using to charge your device is an original from the manufacturer. Examine the cable for flaws by connecting it to another Apple device, such as an iPhone or a Mac.
4. Resetting Airpods – If your Airpods are facing a software-related problem they might face difficulty in charging. Resetting your Airpods however, could resolve the issue and to reset the Airpods you will have to do the following
- Place your AirPods in their respective cases and snap the lid shut.
- Wait 30-40 seconds before reopening the lid.
- Go to your phone’s settings and select Bluetooth.
- On your Bluetooth screen, tap the I icon next to your Airpods.
- Click the Forget This Device button, then the Confirm button.
- Now, reopen the Airpod case’s lid.
- For about 15-20 seconds, press and hold the button on the back of the case.
- The status light will be flashing amber.
- Your AirPods have now been reset, and you can charge them again to see if the problem has been resolved.
5. Faulty Battery or charging port – It’s possible that the earbud’s battery or charging port has been damaged. If you keep the earbuds in your pockets, they may have become damaged or their battery may have died due to prolonged use. The only way to solve this problem is to visit an authorized service center for your earbud brand. You should not attempt to open the earbuds on your own as this will void the warranty.
If none of the above solutions work, we recommend taking your Airpods or Earbuds to a service center for professional assistance. Please do not attempt to open the AirPods or troubleshoot the problem on your own. This will only complicate matters.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF EARBUDS /AIRPODS?
In order to take good care of your earbuds
- Clean your earbuds on a regular basis – Use a clean cloth to clean your earbuds at regular intervals. Make sure your earbuds are free of dust, wax, and debris. You can also clean the stains and debris with a cotton swab.
- Use high-quality, genuine products – When charging your earbuds, make sure you’re using a genuine charger. Using low-cost products will only cause irreversible damage to your earbuds.
- Store your earbuds in their case – After using the earbuds, make sure to store them in their case rather than throwing them away. To avoid dust accumulation, keep the case clean at all times.
- Charge your earbuds when the battery is low – Do not continue to charge your earbuds whenever you notice a drop in their charge. Your earbuds should be charged only when the battery percentage falls below 20%.
- Keep your earbuds away from water/rain – Avoid wearing your earbuds in the rain, as well as while showering or swimming. Your earbuds may be water resistant, but they are never waterproof.
We understand how frustrating it is when only one of your gadgets is having problems.
Especially when the problem occurs to one of the gadgets without which you can’t make do. In the article today we have tried and addressed all the concerns when it comes to earbuds.
CONCLUSION on One Wireless Earbud Not Charging Issue
We hope you found this article useful and enjoyable to read. Wireless earbuds frequently experience charging issues, but there is no need to panic. If you have any charging issues with your earbuds in the future, hopefully this article will be able to assist you and resolve the issue.
FAQs About Earbud Not Charging
Why isn’t my left wireless earbud working?
If you have a wireless headphone with one earbud that isn’t working, the first thing you should do is unpair it. Now, hold down the power button on your headphones for a few seconds, or until the power indicator flashes blue or red. This usually aids in factory resetting the headphones.
Why is my true wireless earbuds not charging?
This is almost always due to dirt, dust, sweat, or earwax accumulation on the charging contacts within the case. These contact plates are not resistant to surface dirt and do not prevent it. If you are having charging issues, we recommend that you first clean all contact points on both the earbud and the charging case.
What’s the deal with my left Samsung earbud not charging?
If one or both of your Galaxy earbuds are not charging or turning on, the problem could be with the earbuds or the charging case. Using a charger that hasn’t been approved by Samsung may result in charging issues; it’s also possible that the earbuds will be damaged.
To put it simply, electrostatic headphones convert audio signals to sound waves, converting electrical energy into mechanical wave energy. The actual operation of the electrostatic headphones...
A home theater system is the focal point of any modern living room. When it comes to watching your favorite content these days, high-definition television reigns supreme. However,...