How To Find Airpod Case? Ouch! You’ve misplaced them and don’t know how to locate your missing AirPods case or the AirPods themselves.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Don’t be concerned!! They are fairly easy to find. In this article, we’ll show you how to locate your misplaced airpod case’s.
We will give you all the ways to find your iPhone. Let’s drive in!
Quick Tip: How to Find Your Airpod Case?
Read the whole article for all the ways.
How To Find An AirPod Case?
For users running macOS Mojave, the “Find my iPhone” app can be used to track down your AirPods case. The “Find My” app will be used by Mac users who have upgraded to macOS Catalina.
When you try to find the airpod case’s on your own, it will not play any sound if the AirPods are not in the case, but it will still show you if the case is nearby. To locate the AirPods case, follow the steps outlined below.
Here is how to Locate an AirPod Case?
- On your iPhone, launch the Find My iPhone app.
- Examine the list of devices you’ve paired with your iPhone and tap the AirPods option.
- Examine your AirPods to see if they have a green light next to their name.
- If there is a green dot, it indicates that the case is nearby.
- If you see a grey dot instead, it means your AirPods case is missing. The presence of grey light indicates that it is out of range.
- Tap the play sound option for the green dot to play loud music on your AirPods and track them by following the music.
- If you’re not connected to the internet, tap the Car icon to see your AirPods’ most recent location.
How To Find My Airpod Case Youtube Video?
Here is a quick youtube video to help you find your lost device.
Skip to 2 minutes. “If you can’t find them you can tap on the sound here as well and it’ll play the sound at least you’ll be even closer to them when you play the sound and that way you have the best chance at finding…”
Can I Find My Misplaced AirPods Case?
When you pair your AirPods or AirPods Pro with an iPhone, MacBook, or iPad mini that has “Find Me,” your iPhone will immediately activate this function for the AirPods as well!
If you misplace your AirPods and either or both are out of the box, you may need to use Find My AirPods. Find them when they are within range of any Apple ID-enabled device’s network (around 10 meters or 30 feet.)
The Find My app confirms where the AirPods have already been spotted, actively assisting you with information such as the time and location at which the AirPods or headphones last connected with one of your Apple devices.
Unless the AirPods are truly dead, or you’re simply out of feature of Bluetooth range, the Find My app shows you where the AirPods have previously been spotted. There is no replacement airpod case’s if you lost it.
Where Can I Find An AirPod Case With AirPods Inside?
One of the worst feelings is losing your AirPods or headphones, especially if you’re a commuter and have to spend your journey without your buds (we mean wireless earbuds!).
If you lost your AirPods case with the AirPods inside, you can breathe a sigh of relief because your chances of finding them have just increased. To locate your AirPods not just your contact details, follow the steps outlined below.
Here is How to Locate AirPods?
- Launch the Find My iPhone app on your iPhone.
- Examine the list of devices you’ve paired with your iPhone and select the option that includes your AirPods.
- There will be a play button next to the name if there is a green dot next to it.
- Tap the play button to start playing music, increase the volume to maximum, and follow the music to find your AirPods.
How To Find AirPods Case Only?
In this situation, you might need a little luck. The steps for tracing your AirPods case are the same as the previous one. Unfortunately, you will not be able to play any voices this time, so we have a backup plan.
- Click the “Find my iPhone” app on your phone.
- A list of all associated devices can be viewed. Choose your AirPods from this list.
- If a green led appears next to your AirPods, it means the case is nearing completion.
- Furthermore, if it is marked with a grey sign, it is out of reach. If the AirPods case is no longer functional, use the methods outlined above. As a result, it will be permanently lost without your contact details.
How To Find Your AirPod Case: When AirPods Are Offline?
When your AirPods case appears offline in the Find My app, you can use this method. It is a straightforward method for locating the last location where your AirPods case went offline. To locate your AirPods when they are not in use, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open App to Find my iPhone.
- Select the option with your AirPods from the list of devices you’ve paired with your iPhone or Apple ID.
- If there is a grey dot next to the name of your AirPod, it means that they are not in use.
- In this case, look for and tap on the Car button. You can now return to the previous location.
How To Find My Missing Or Stolen Airpods?
You can try these steps to track your missing or stolen device.
- You can’t get your AirPods or headphones to make a sound when they’re closed up in their case
- In the event of a theft. It may be difficult to get the app to display a specific location. (Additionally, the AirPods might have been linked with another device. As a result, the last position recorded on the owner’s smartphone is irrelevant.)
- If you don’t activate you ‘Find my (device)’ app before your AirPods go off, it may be difficult to locate.
- If the message ‘No Location Found’ shows beneath your AirPods. It’s possible that you won’t be able to play sound.
You will, however, have access to the last location where it was linked without your contact details.
How To Find An AirPod Case Using An Older Find My iPhone App?
What if you have your Apple ID on an old iPhone that doesn’t have the most recent version of the Find My app? You can still use the old Find My app to track down your misplaced AirPods. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Open the Find My iPhone app, scroll through the list of paired devices, and then tap on the name of your AirPods.
- When you tap the name, a map will open, showing the last location of your wireless earbuds.
- Before you tap the name of your AirPods, look for the green dot. A green dot indicates that the device is nearby, whereas a grey dot indicates that the device is offline and without wi-fi. The old app also displays a blue dot to indicate the device being used to track AirPods.
- When you arrive at the location, open the Find My app and select the Actions option.
- To play the sound, if your AirPods are connected, tap the Play Sound option. If you are not connected to the internet, you can manually search for the location.
READ: How To Fix AirPods Microphones If They Are Not Working? (Complete Guide)
How To Find An AirPod Case: By Using A Sound?
You can use this option if your AirPods pro case still contains the AirPods. By playing a sound, you can find your AirPods by following the steps below.
How to find an AirPod case by listening to music?
- Launch the Find My iPhone app.
- Scroll through the list of paired devices and select the option that corresponds to your AirPods.
- If you see a green dot next to the name, it means your device is connected to the internet. Look for the play button to the right of it.
- Tap the play button to start playing music, then increase the volume to maximum and follow the music to find your wireless charging case.
How to Find Your Airpod Case When Dead?
Even if your AirPods or headphones are dead, if you have the Find My App” set up and your missing devices connected, you’ll be able to find them quickly and effectively if you misplace them. You’ll be able to find them using the Find My app’s last known place with the use only just a wi-fi.
If you don’t use this app, recovering your lost AirPods will be a treasure hunt with no promises or hints — not pleasant!
How Can I Find My Lost AirPod Case Without AirPods?
Here is a quick video to show you how to find lost AirPod cases without AirPods.
How To Find One Lost Airpod?
Here is how to find your one missing or lost Airpod. It is a little trick you can easily apply.
The maps in the Find My app and on the iCloud website will only display notification of your location of one AirPods earpiece at a time.
If you only need to find one earbud but not the other, use the map to find the AirPod you have and then insert it inside the case. When you refresh the map feature, it will now communicate information about the one missing earbud.
How To Find Airpods Without Finding My iPhone?
Here is how to find your Airpods without “find my iPhone”
- Using a computer browser, navigate to www.icloud.com.
- Sign in using your Apple ID.
- Choose Find iPhone.
- Select your AirPods from the All Devices drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
How To Find My AirPods “Sound Pending”?
The reason you have a “sound pending” is that when you lost your Airpod. The Airpod must be Bluetooth-connected to the iPhone to track or play a sound. You can’t track it or play a sound if it’s not connected.
Here is what you can do for “Airpods sound Pending”
If you have an AirPod that you’ve left at another notification for the location or that isn’t connected to your iPhone. You can do this.
- Locate the last known location on the map on your iPhone.
- When you press the “Play Sound” button, you’ll get the message “Sound Pending.”
- When these AirPods connect to a paired device, you will be notified.
How To Add Airpods To Find My iPhone?
Here is how to pair or add Airpods to “Find my iPhone”.
- Remove the cover from the Airpod case. During the setup, keep both AirPods in the case (they will not pair if one is missing).
- Navigate to your device’s Bluetooth settings. iOS users must go to Settings > Bluetooth and change the switch to the On position. Users of macOS must go to the same Apple icon > System Preferences > Bluetooth.
- Hold the Setup button on the back of your Airpod case until the light within the case begins to blink.
- From the device’s Bluetooth settings, tap on the name of your Airpods.
If you have done so To enable Find My iPhone, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings app.
- If you’re using iOS 10.2 or before, tap on your name and then on iCloud, or go straight to iCloud.
- Scroll down and click Find My.
- Then, tap Find My iPhone once more.
- Turn the Find My iPhone and Send Last Location toggles to On.
CONCLUSION: How To Find my AirPod Case?
It would be better if you had not misplaced your AirPods or case in the first place. Finding them if they go missing could be difficult. Most individuals simply replace them. If you are unable to replace them with a fresh set, you can limit their use to indoors only.
Also check the Apple Store or Third party apps
FAQs On Finding AirPod Case
What if my AirPods go missing in multiple locations?
If your AirPods are not in the case, you can only view one AirPod notification location at a time. Use the map or sound to find one AirPod. Once you’ve found it, place it in the AirPod carrying case. Reopen the Find My map and look for the other lost AirPod.
What if my AirPods max goes missing in multiple locations?
If your AirPods are not in the, you can only view one AirPod location at a time. Use the map or sound to find one AirPod. Once you’ve found it, place it in the AirPod carrying case. Reopen the Find My map and look for the other lost AirPod.
What if I only misplaced one apple AirPods?
If you’ve only misplaced one pair of AirPods, start with the one that’s still in the case. While your AirPods are separated, only one location appears on the map at a time. For this reason, you should keep the one you have inside its case.
When it comes to our homes, one of the most important things is the safety and security of our belongings. Whether you own your home or you're renting, personal property insurance can provide you...
There's no denying that renting a place comes with its advantages - no mortgage, no property taxes, and flexibility to move around when needed. However, one aspect that often gets overlooked is the...