If you’ve recently unboxed your first pair of wireless Beats headphones, you’re in for a treat. You may look forward to some fantastic audio quality when listening to your favorite tunes or discovering new artists.
Beats headphones are renowned for their extraordinary sound quality, which is to be expected given Dr. Dre’s involvement in their development. However, you may now be staring at the headphones and wondering how to pair them. We’ll explain how to connect them to an Apple Inc iPhone, an Android device, an Apple Inc Mac, or a Windows PC.
How to Pair Beats Wireless Headphones
The first Thing to do is know where the power button is
The trick to pairing wireless Beats with any of your devices is to identify the location of the power button. If you’re unsure where the power button is located on your headphones, review the manual or quick start instructions that came with them.
To pair Bluetooth headphones with a mobile device, ensure that the device is discoverable first. This is accomplished by pushing and holding the power button on your Beats headphones for approximately five seconds. The Bluetooth LED will begin to blink, indicating that your device is ready to be associated.
Beats Flex: Hold the power button down until the indicator light begins to flash.
Powerbeats: Hold the left earbud’s button down until the indicator light glows.
Powerbeats Pro: Place the earphones in their case, leaving the case open, and then push and hold the button on the inside of the case until the light on the outside blinks.
Solo Pro: Press and hold the “mode” button on the left earcup. This is also the button for activating and deactivating the noise-cancelling feature.
Beats Solo3 Wireless: Press and hold the power button for one to five seconds, or until the Fuel Gauge indicator flashes.
Beats Studio3 Wireless: Proceed in the same manner as with the Beats Solo3 Wireless.
How to Connect your Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
Once you’ve confirmed that Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device, follow these steps to connect your wireless headphones to the device.
- To access the App Drawer, swipe down from the middle of the Android home screen. Then click on Settings.
- Navigate to Wireless and Network.
- To enable Bluetooth, tap Bluetooth and then the toggle switch.
- After turning on Bluetooth, hit Pair new device.
- Choose Beats Wireless from the list of available devices.
- After a successful pairing, your Beats headphones appear as linked.
How to Connect Beats Headphones to a Windows PC or Laptop
- Switch on your Beats Wireless headphones.
- On Windows, navigate to the Start menu in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- On the left sidebar, click the Settings icon. It is located directly above the power button.
- Navigate to “Devices” > “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- To activate Bluetooth, toggle the switch.
- To add a Bluetooth or other device, click the “Add Bluetooth or other device” button.
- Select “Bluetooth” from the menu. Windows will now begin scanning for more devices.
- Locate your Beats Wireless on the device list.
When the two devices are connected, you’ll notice the “Your device is ready to go” notification. Now you can listen to music, watch movies, or play video games on Windows while using your Beats Wireless headphones to receive the audio.
How to Connect a Beats Headphones to an iPhone
After successfully syncing your Beats headphones, connecting them to an audio source is pretty easy. This is particularly true for iOS-based smartphones. It should take only a few seconds to sync your Beats with your iPhone.
- Select the Settings application. Select Bluetooth from the menu.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad if it is not already enabled.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, the Bluetooth screen will provide a list of all available devices. It should be discoverable under Other Devices for new Beats headphones.
- After properly pairing your Beats headphones with your iOS device, they should appear in My Devices as linked.
Final Thoughts on How to Pair Beats Headphones
If you’ve recently purchased a new pair of Beats headphones, you’ll want to start listening immediately. Regrettably, purchasing new headphones necessitates repeating the pairing process.
Fortunately, combining Beats is simple. They operate similarly to other Bluetooth headphones, which means they may be paired with any other device. Beats may be easily connected to your smartphone or computer.
Simply ensure that you are close to the device you wish to pair them with and that the device’s Bluetooth is enabled.
If your device or headphones won’t pair, the quickest option is to ensure that your device’s Bluetooth settings are enabled. Beats cannot be connected to a device that does not support Bluetooth.
The second best option is to turn off and then on each gadget (headphones, laptop, cellphone, etc.). This is referred to as power cycling, and it is a frequently overlooked strategy for resolving practically any issue.
Additionally, ensure that your headphones are close enough to the device with which you’re attempting to pair them and that there are no obstructions in the way. If you’re having difficulty connecting, keep them within a few feet of one another.
Finally, you may need to perform a factory reset on your Beats. This will delete all of their data, reverting them to the state they were in when they left the factory.
Each Beats model has a unique factory reset procedure, so consult your model’s instructions to determine what steps you’ll need to take.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Why are my beats failing to connect?
Verify the volume. Ascertain that your Beats product and Bluetooth device are both charged and turned on. Play a song that has been downloaded to your device rather than streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and the Bluetooth device that is paired.
On beats wireless, where is the power button?
The power button is located beneath the right earphone on the cord. To turn your earbuds on or off, press and hold the button for 1 second.
How can I re-synchronize my beats?
Reset Outperforms Flex
For 15 seconds, hold down both the power and volume down buttons.
Release the buttons when the LED indication light flashes. Your earbuds have been reset and are now available to be paired with your devices once more.