Apart from its reputation for excellence, Onn is well-known for supplying affordable products to a diverse variety of clients interested in electronic equipment such as microphones, headphones, and speakers.
Bluetooth headphones are a world apart from wired headsets in terms of convenience. Regrettably, they may be somewhat picky at times. You are not alone in this.
The majority of users encounter these concerns when using Bluetooth headphones. And it is not because they are wearing substandard headphones. This is simply due to the fact that manufacturers have not yet perfected Bluetooth technology.
The majority of users seek information on how to reset Onn Bluetooth headphones, headphones, or headphones.
Quick Answer, How to Reset Onn Bluetooth Headphone?
1. First, remove your headsets and hit the power button for a few seconds ( about 10 seconds)
2. Hold down the power button until you see a red light and blue light LED.
3. Connect the headsets to your device when the LED blinks.
Why It’s a Good Idea to Reset Your Onn Bluetooth Headphone?
- If your Onn earphone would not power on, they are most likely not broken. All you have to do is reset it.
- Indeed, a quick factory reset can resolve a variety of issues with a Bluetooth headset, including the following:
- If your Bluetooth headset is unable to connect to your smartphone or laptop, follow these steps.
- If your smartphone is unable to locate your Bluetooth headphones, follow these steps.
- If your device is able to locate the headphones but the two are unable to link correctly,
- If your headphones continue to disconnect from your device despite the fact that both are fully charged
- If you’re watching a video and the audio is playing slowly,
- If the sound is replete with static,
- If you are able to connect your Bluetooth headphones but no sound is audible, even when the headphones are selected as the Default Playback device.
Before You Reset
A hard reset is not the only option if your Bluetooth headphones become unresponsive. Nor is it purchasing a new pair of headphones. Occasionally, the issue may be as simple as a poor pairing.
A reset of the device or simply waiting a few moments should resolve the issue. Restart both the source device and the headphone’s Bluetooth. A reset is a relatively simple and safe procedure. Once you’ve reset the headphone, it will resume normal operation.
However, time is required for effective troubleshooting. Recognize that if a Bluetooth headphone is not functioning properly, it is not defective. Such a failure is rather usual and expected with Bluetooth audio equipment.
How to Reset Onn Bluetooth Headphones?
- Switch off your ONN earbuds.
- For ten seconds, hold down the power button.
- Await the blinking of the red and blue LED lights.
- Re-establish a connection with your device.
RECOMMENDED POST: How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Mac? (Easy Guide!)
Why Resetting Your Bluetooth Headphones Makes Sense?
If your Bluetooth headphones do not turn on, they are most likely not broken. All you have to do is reset it. In fact, a quick factory reset can solve many problems with a Bluetooth headset, such as:
- If your Bluetooth headset is refusing to connect to your smartphone or laptop,
- If your smartphone is unable to locate your Bluetooth headphones,
- If your device detects the headphones but they do not pair successfully,
- If your headphones keep disconnecting from your device despite being fully charged,
- If you’re watching a video with delayed audio,
- If the sound contains a lot of static,
- If you can connect your Bluetooth headphones but no sound comes out, even if they are set as the Default Playback device.
Most of the time, the problem isn’t with the hardware. It’s simply a connectivity problem that can be resolved by resetting your headphones.
You might be dealing with a software problem at times. For example, if you installed updates for your smartphone or firmware changes for your headphones, you may need to reset the headset to make it work again.
Another Method to Rest Onn Bluetooth Headphones
Step 1. Before beginning the Bluetooth reset operation, turn off the Bluetooth headset.
Step 2. Locate the Bluetooth headset’s power button.
Step 3. Depress the Bluetooth headset’s power button. (On some headsets, you must simultaneously depress the volume + and power buttons.)
Step 4. For 5 to 20 seconds, press and hold the power button (together with the volume + button).
Step 5. Disconnect the headset’s power (and volume +) buttons.
Step 6. On some headphones, the LED lights will blink or remain illuminated continuously to indicate that the pairing has been reset.
Step 7. Delete the Bluetooth headphones’ name from your phone’s or device’s Bluetooth paired list.
Step 8: Turn off and restart your phone or device once the data has been removed.
Re-pair the Bluetooth headphones with your phone or device in Step 9.
Step 10. If the reset process was successful, the Bluetooth headphones should pair with your phone or device.
Step 11: Now that the Bluetooth headset has been RESET, it is ready to be used normally.
Clearing the Memory of Associated Devices
- Incorporate the Right Headphone into the Carry Case and power it via USB.
- For 5 seconds, hold both the buttons simultaneously until the LED flashes multiple times, then release the buttons.
- The Headphone will now delete all known devices from its memory.
How to Reset Bluetooth Headphones According to Brand?
If the general guide above does not work for you, this section will be useful as we go through the Bluetooth reset procedures for various brands. It eliminates the guesswork and provides a specific procedure for resetting your headphones.
Here are some of the brands we discovered for you:
How to Reset Bose Headphones?
- Unplug your headphones from all cables.
- Connect the charger to an outlet. Alternatively, you can connect one end of the USB cable to a powered-on computer.
- Hold down the power button. Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB-C port on the right earcup at the same time.
- Wait until the Bluetooth light turns blue.
- Turn off the power supply.
How to Reset Beats Headphones?
- Disconnect the headphones from the charging port.
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that your headphones have been successfully reset.
The controls on various Beats models are slightly different. As a result, depending on the available buttons, they have slightly different resetting methods. To reset the Beats Solo Pro, for example, press and hold the mode and volume down buttons simultaneously. Press and hold the power button on the Beats Studio Wireless.
How to Reset Skullcandy Headphones?
- Remove your Skullcandy headphones from your list of paired devices on your laptop or smartphone.
- Hold down the volume up and down buttons on the right earcup.
- Wait for the two LED indicator lights on the headphones to flash yellow to indicate that they have been reset.
How to Reset MPOW Headphones?
- Put your MPOW headphones in the charging box and turn them off.
- Hold down the power button.
- Wait for the red and white lights to alternately blink. Blue and red lights can be found in some models.
- Return to your device’s Bluetooth settings and re-pair it. If prompted for a PIN, enter “0000.”
- Wait until the blue Bluetooth light flashes. You will also hear a voice that says, “Connected.”
Conclusion on How to Reset Onn Bluetooth Headphones
Connecting wireless headphones to a Bluetooth device can occasionally fail. Connectivity troubles when pairing headphones might occur for a variety of reasons.
When attempting to connect your headphones or earphones to Bluetooth and they fail to pair properly, the best course of action is to reset the headphones or earphones’ Bluetooth connection.
Method 1. Each Bluetooth headset has a unique reset method. It is recommended that you consult the Bluetooth headset manual for a thorough description of the Bluetooth headset reset procedure;
Method 2. If the Bluetooth headset includes a power button and two volume buttons, you can press and hold the [Power switch] and [Volume +] keys simultaneously for 15 seconds. The Bluetooth headset will then automatically restore factory settings and power off and can be used after restarting.
Method 3: Try turning on the headset first, plugging in the data wire, and charging it for 5-10 seconds. If the headset is charged while it is in use, certain headphones will immediately shut down and force the user to restore factory settings;
Method 4: Check to see if the headset has a Reset button; if it does, press it for 5 seconds; you may receive a suggestion in the form of flashing light, etc.
Method 5: Apple AirPods can be reset by pressing and holding the little button on the back of the shell until the light flashes orange several times and then white, indicating that the AirPods have been reset.
Your true wireless Onn headphone can be reset if problems occur, or if you want to delete the network settings. This can be applied to Jabra headphones, wired headphones, Onn wireless earbuds, ear headphones, earbuds,s and other wireless Bluetooth headphones you have!
I hope that the article is useful for you and help you with how to reset your Onn headphones. You can also check the ear headphones manual!
FAQs About Pairing Onn Headphones
Why am I unable to connect my Onn Bluetooth headphones?
Ensure that the headphone is completely charged before turning them on. Ascertain that the headphones are in pairing mode (the blue/red indication light rapidly flashes). Delete the Bluetooth headphone name from the phone’s address book and research. If you continue to receive no search results, please reset your headphone and phone and attempt again.
How can I re-establish Bluetooth connectivity on my headphones?
If the Bluetooth headset has a power button and two volume buttons, you can press and hold the [Power switch] and [Volume +] keys simultaneously for 15 seconds. The Bluetooth headset will then automatically restore factory settings and power off and can be used after restarting.
Why are the red and blue LEDs on my Onn headphones blinking?
The BTH240 is in pairing mode when the red-and-blue alternating lights illuminate. If the BTH240 is not currently attached to any devices, it will enter pairing mode whenever it is powered on (such as after a factory reset.)
When it comes to our homes, one of the most important things is the safety and security of our belongings. Whether you own your home or you're renting, personal property insurance can provide you...
There's no denying that renting a place comes with its advantages - no mortgage, no property taxes, and flexibility to move around when needed. However, one aspect that often gets overlooked is the...