If you manage a call center or have recently changed to a call center position as a result of the recent pandemic, you may be seeking to purchase a headset, specifically a call headset.
The best call center headphones, wireless headphone, or even the best wireless headsets aren’t cheap, but there are some fantastic wideband audio solutions to make long hours on the phone more bearable.
While many telecommunications centers give equipment to its own employees, it is not uncommon for these companies to consider cost-cutting measures when distributing this equipment to their call center agents.
If you’re fortunate enough to be given a contact center headset, you may realize that it falls short in one or more areas, such as noise cancellation, audio quality, or build quality.
We’ve produced a list of the top telemarketing headsets for contact centers you can buy in 2022 with the goal of making your work day significantly less difficult with unpleasant background noises. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the list, we’ve created a buyers guide to assist you choose the best headset and best call center headphone for you (or your employees).
Our Top 3 Pick Best Call Center Headset for your Office
- Jabra Engage 50 Wired Headset
- Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset
- Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Noise Cancelling Microphone Wireless Headset
13 Best Call Center Headset Reviewed
1. Jabra Engage 50 Wired Headset
The Jabra Engage is a fantastic wired headset designed for comfort and quality. It’s also built from the ground up to be utilized in a busy area with a high volume of calls.
As a result, it has distinct status light indicators on both sides of your head (to minimize real world interruptions). This is why it offers exceptional acoustic noise cancellation and a native suite for live call and microphone analytics, unlike other competitors in this price range.
It is significantly more expensive than direct competitors such as the TECKNET trucker style headset, but the improvement in quality and ease of use makes it worthwhile.
- Live mic monitoring
- In depth call analytics
- Intuitive controls
- Status lights on headset (great for busy office)
- Available in mono OR stereo
- Long range
- hd voice with smart headset features for answering calls
- convertible headset
- Headset sometimes desynchronizes
- Requires app install to change settings
- Not as much mobility as a wireless headset
- 3-MICROPHONE TECHNOLOGY – Give customers the clearest calls with the Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Wired Headset. This call center headset has a unique 3-microphone system, stereo sound, and a super wideband for superior digital sound.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Multi-color status lights on both earcups ensure interruptions are kept to a minimum. More than just a busylight, the status lights can be customized for specific needs. Impressive passive noise cancellation enhances agents’ focus.
- LIVE GUIDANCE & ANALYTICS – This Jabra headset offers live on-screen microphone guidance for users, and a range of rich call analytics to help deliver better-sounding calls. It’s an office headset that provides a smarter way to overcome noise.
- ENHANCED HEARING PROTECTION – Jabra Engage 50 softphone headset features next generation hearing protection technology. With more innovations to safeguard intensive use, you can confidently and comfortably use this stereo headset all day.
- BUILT FOR TODAY – Designed for softphone environments, the Jabra Engage 50 is built for today – but ready for tomorrow with category-first USB-C for easy connection to PC and mobile devices. USB-A connectivity also available.
2. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset
The Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset is the greatest all-around contact center headset available. The call quality is fantastic, as is the microphone. The best thing is that, owing to sophisticated sensor technology, the headsets inform you when you need to turn off the mute in case you forget and start talking.
To begin with, the controls are simple to operate. The battery life is adequate, which is beneficial for call center operators.
Second, the noise cancellation is modest and effective. It’s not so bad that you won’t feel suffocated after a while. The noise cancellation is not as strong as that of noise canceling headphones.
- Excellent sound quality
- Crisp and clear mic quality
- Intuitive controls
- Durable and sturdy build
- Provides up to 12 hours of talk time in a single charge
- Reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- Rich bass and well-defined mids
- Slight drop in sound quality when using Bluetooth instead of the dongle
- Connects To: For a professional needing to connect to a PC/Mac using USB-A and/or mobile phone. Compatible with Microsoft Teams and other leading collaboration platforms.
- Ideal For: Professionals working in a distracting environment at home or in the office.
- Audio Performance: Active Noise Canceling (ANC) allows you to focus on your caller and not your background noise. Three noise canceling microphones allow the far end callers to hear you and not your environment.
- Talk Time & Roaming Range: Up to 12 hours of talk time (10 ANC on) and listening time: Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on). Roam up to 98 ft.
- Global Warranty & Wearing Style: 2 years global warranty; Plush ear cushions make you want to wear the headset all day long.
3. Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Noise Cancelling Microphone Wireless Headset
Leitner not only provides a decent product at a reasonable price, but it also goes above and beyond in terms of customer service.
You won’t be disappointed with its superb sound quality and clean reception.
Whether you work from home, at a call center, or in a crowded workplace, their noise-cancelling microphone will eliminate background noise.
Furthermore, the encrypted connection ensures that your calls are safe and secure.
As a result, callers will hear only you and nothing else.
- Dual connectivity
- Universal compatibility
- Excellent warranty features
- Ergonomic, lightweight build
- Compatible with Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Wireless Telephone Headset
- Made of Leather and High elastic cotton for Extra Comfort, Memory Foam to Enhance Noise Blocking
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional-grade leather is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. Ear comfort to the point of forgetting the headphones are even on! These pads are specifically designed for long-term comfort with your Headphones
- ENHANCED SOUND: The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your headphones
- Package included: 1 pair of Earpads (Headphone no included)
4. TECKNET Hands Free Wireless Headset
Even though it is priced in the mid-range, this call center agents headset delivers a powerful punch. For less than $60, you get access to unique features like live AI noise cancellation, which can be used to eliminate ambient call center noises or other generic background noise throughout your call. This isn’t even the only noise-cancelling element there; acoustic foam is also used.
For comparison, the Jabra evolve 40 is more expensive than this headset and does not employ active noise cancelling in this manner. In fact, it lacks a noise-cancelling microphone entirely.
So, in terms of functionality, the TECKNET hands-free headset provides more than you pay for.
- Very long battery life (2 days)
- Ultra soft leather earmuffs
- Highly ergonomic and adjustable
- Can be worn ambidextrously (rotational mic)
- Impressive ANC
- Lightweight (Under 5.0 Oz)
- Decent wireless range
- Tend to not find audio spikes with this headset
- Fairly bulky
- Requires occasional restart
- AI NOISE CANCELLING & MUTE KEY MICROPHONE: The wireless Bluetooth headphones with microphone can cancel up to 99.6% of background noise. Making your voices is crisp and clear wherever you are. With the mute key, you can click the mute button to turn the microphone on and off during a call (only for mobile phones). This is a best bluetooth headset for truckers, receptionists, call centers, construction sites.
- ALL DAY COMFORT & 270° ROTATABLE MICROPHONE: The wireless headphones with microphone equipped with comfortable earmuff and ultra soft protein leather for all-day comfort. 270° rotatable microphone can be used on the right or left side, through the MFB button on the Bluetooth wireless headset, you can easily answer or hang up calls (only useful for phone calls) . If you want to answer or hang up calls from Skype, Zoom, Teams on the PC side, please set it up through the software.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & CONNECT 2 BLUETOOTH DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: TECKNET Trucker Bluetooth headset with microphone provide up to 2 days of talk time and 85 hours of standby time on a single charge. 1.5-hour full charge; provides complete wireless freedom with a 33-foot operating
- WITH USB DONGLE & WIDELY COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH 5.0: TECKNET Bluetooth wireless headset for computer, pc, laptops, cell phones, and other bluetooth devices. Connecting to a computer via a USB dongle will be more stable, with no transmission delay. (NOTE: Before using the USB receiver, please confirm that your device has an USB interface, or please use the Bluetooth connection)
- 18 MONTHS SUPPORT: TECKNET on ear Bluetooth headphones with microphone is perfect for call centers, offices, remote work, home, classrooms, Skype, Zoom, VoIP, webinars and truck drivers. If you encounter any problems in using the computer Bluetooth headset with microphone, please feel free to contact our professional customer service team, they will provide you with high-quality solutions.
5. Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset
Sennheiser headsets are ideal for conference calls and customer service meetings. The bendable boom arm of the Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset allows you to arrange the microphone in a comfortable position to make your voice sound open and so assure clear calls.
For starters, the Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset is reasonably priced for call center firms.
Second, the headset is lightweight and easily connects to a Windows PC. The headset is covered by a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Adjustable boom arm
- Decent noise-canceling microphone
- Instantly connects with Windows 10
- Great for conference calls
- Comfortable ear cushions
- Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands free communication solution
- HD Sound: Powered by a neodynium speaker for legendary Sennheiser HD sound to ensure a clearer and more natural voice & audio experience
- Noise Cancelling Technology: Filters out all unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations on calls
- Bendable Boom Arm: Flexible arm ensures that your microphone stays in the perfect position and cannot be twisted out of place
- Comfort and Durability: Large, comfortable ear pads and solid construction create the perfect light weight headset solution
6. Logitech USB Headset H390 with Noise Canceling Microphone
This is most likely one of the most amazingly low-cost headsets on the market that still keeps some functionality. Despite their inexpensive price and ability to be purchased in multipacks, these headsets provide high-quality sound and are ideal for Skype calls or interfacing with similar call center software.
They are only powered by USB, as opposed to devices like the TECKNET described above, which can be readily coupled with mobile phones (through Bluetooth) to make phone calls. The audio output isn’t that impressive either.
As long as you keep this limitation in mind, you should be able to do basic call center work with this headset.
- Incredibly inexpensive
- Can be bought in multipacks
- Adjustable noise canceling microphone present
- Relatively comfortable
- Basic warranty normally present
- Best USB call center headset option
- Cheap materials can break easily
- Moving parts are also more prone to breaking
- Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, games and calls. This plug-and-play headset can be used with any PC or Mac computer without the need to install software.
- Minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations. Rigid, left-sided mic can be positioned for better voice capture. Moveable boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
- Simple in-line controls on the headset cord let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption.
- Adjustable headband features swivel-mounted, leatherette ear cushions for hours of comfort. It is easy to clean, too.
- USB provides easy plug-and-play operation. Simply plug the USB connector into your computer and you’re ready to talk, listen to music, or game.
7. Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset
- Delivers passive noise cancelation
- Provides reliable USB connectivity
- Lightweight and durable
- Long cord for free movement
- Comfortable during extended use
- The mic picks up breathing
The Jabra Evolve 40 Professional is intended for professional use and may be linked to a variety of communication systems, including Skype, the most popular choice for call centers.
To begin, the headphones include a 3.5 mm connector and can be easily connected to Windows or Mac systems, making them one of the most dependable headsets.
Second, the passive noise cancellation works nicely, albeit the mic picks up even your breathing when you speak. Moving it lower (near the chin) may resolve the issue.
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSET – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music
- BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busylight that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated, so it’s a call center headset that keeps you focused
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – The 3.5mm jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – The on-the-ear headset design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected
- COMPATIBILITY – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
8. Plantronics – Savi 8220 Office – Wireless DECT Dual-Ear (Stereo) Headset
- Provides talk time of up to 13 hours
- Works with multiple devices
- Premium-quality build
- Comes with active noise cancelation
- Can provide wireless connectivity up to 590 feet
- Issues with the bluetooth Connectivity
The Plantronics – Savi 8220 Office Wireless Headsets provide the greatest active noise cancellation, allowing you and the customer to enjoy excellent audio discussions. Because the gadget is wireless, you can walk around without fear of losing connectivity.
To begin, if you prefer to utilize multiple devices at work (mobile, tablet, and PC), this call center headset is ideal for you because it is compatible with the majority of them.
Second, despite some customer complaints, we discovered that the battery life is adequate. The specific element could be at fault.
- One headset for all your devices - Todays enterprise and contact center professionals work across a range of devices from PC to mobile to desk phone. The Savi 8200 Series headset system makes call management effortless with three-way connectivity that lets you switch seamlessly between all of them. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
- The sound of excellence - Savi 8200 Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8220 delivers hi-fi stereo sound, whether youre calling customers or colleagues or listening to music. And active noise canceling (ANC) blocks out background noise so you can always stay focused on whats important. Savi 8210 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear whats going on around you.
- Connect and communicate more effectively - The Savi 8200 Series headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft/180 m** from your PC. One-touch controls such as call answer/end, volume up/down and mute let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status, roaming range limit, and more. And with
- Seamless IT Management - Savi 8200 Series is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
- Customize Your Experience - Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings, call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub firmware updates.
9. Logitech Zone Wireless Certified for Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset
If your call center uses Microsoft Teams for work perspective and communication, the Logitech Zone may be your finest wireless headset. The wireless type is ideal for team meetings since it allows you to mute and unmute the microphone by sliding the mic arm up and down.
To begin, the wireless headset has dynamic noise cancellation and is appropriate for both the workplace and the home office.
Second, the 14-hour battery backup is comparable to the average conversation time provided by the other headsets on our list.
- Provides wireless range up to 100 feet
- Works with various communication platforms
- Delivers up to 14 hours battery backup
- Comprises intuitive call controls
- Comfortable and durable
- Comes with active noise cancelation feature
No products found.
10. OvisLink Noise Canceling Call Center Wireless headset
Our initial thoughts on this device were that it was very light. We later learned that it was quite quick and simple to set up. The generic appearance was first concerning, but our concerns were immediately dispelled when we realized how good the sound quality was from both the microphone and the speakers.
This little and reasonably priced mono headset is more than capable of competing with some of the higher-end, more costly wireless headsets you’re likely to come across when surfing (such as the TECKNET hands free).
The noise canceling microphone that is now installed even has its own acoustic shock protection and RF shielding to assure constant crystal clear quality.
- Great value for money
- One of the few good mono noise cancelling headsets
- One of the more reliable headsets (less prone to breakages)
- 2 year warranty despite this
- Comfortable ear cushions
- The connector can’t handle a lot of movement
- No mobility compared to wireless headset
- Premium voice quality Corded Single Ear Call Center Headset with Noise cancelation, Acoustic Shock Protection and RF-Shield
- Compatible with Polycom SoundPoint IP 335, 450, 550, 650, 670; Compatible with Microsoft Lync CX200, CX600 and Media Business Phone VVX101, VVX201, VVX300/310, VVX400/410, VVX500, VVX 600, SoundPoint IP 321, 331, 331c, SoundPoint Pro SE-220, SE-225
- Comes with RJ9 and 2.5mm Quick Disconnect Cord Directly plug into telephone headset jack, no need amplifer
- Over-the-Head style. Click stop adjustable headband. Leatherette Ear cushion. Flexible and Rotable Microphone boom.
- Durable, 5ft cord. 2-Year Manufacture Warranty Included! (See OvisLink 2-Year Warranty policy on product description)
11. xMpow HC5 Pro V5.0 Wireless Headset
The xMpow HC5 Pro is a wonderful headset because it incorporates all of the features you’d expect from a high-end headset and expands on them to ensure that each function and feature of your smartphone is refined and trouble-free.
In contrast to other wireless headphones (such as the TECKNET), this one fully utilizes Bluetooth 5.0. This provides significant advantages over prior kinds of Bluetooth call center headsets, mainly improved signal quality, wireless range, and reduced latency.
The drawback is that power usage is slightly higher as a result. In comparison to the TECKNET’s 32-hour battery life, this only offers a 22-hour battery life. This is still more battery than you’ll ever need in a single sitting. So you don’t have to be concerned about it.
- Excellent battery life
- Bluetooth 5.0 Tech (Fast)
- Easy control interface
- Noise canceling microphone (No background noise)
- Great wireless range
- Headband can be a little tight
- Adjustable components can be prone to breaking
- On-ear design doesn’t filter as much background noise
- Comfortable on-ear design with lightweight, padded earcups for all-day wear.
- Background noise-reducing microphone.
- High-quality stereo speakers optimized for voice.
- Mute control with status light. Easily see, at a glance, whether you can be heard or not.
- Convenient call controls, including mute, volume, and the Teams button, are in-line and easy to reach.
12. AGPtek Call Center Dialpad Headset Telephone
We believed this was the most affordable working headset we should put on our list. There are other headsets in the same price range (and lower), but many of them are prone to breaking and have obvious issues with audio and mic quality. This headset keeps the majority of the high-quality features found in more expensive models such as the Jabra Engage 50.
The fact that this headset contains a working dial pad is possibly its most distinguishing feature. This may appear a touch antique, but the presence of a digital screen allows you to screen callers more effectively. It also features a quite large call memory bank, allowing you to record a huge number of prior incoming and outgoing numbers.
- Display screen allows for more intuitive call screening
- Noise canceling microphone present (HD/Adjustable Mic)
- Soft ergonomic ear cups for comfort
- Plugs straight into your telephone line (easy set up)
- Memory bank of numbers
- Desk phone options, specially for those looking for this type of call center phone to answer calls with
- Only compatible with a telephone line
- Can’t be used to record calls
- ☎ FUNCTIONAL DIALPAD - FSK/DTMF caller ID display, automatic checking. 30 incoming, 5 outgoing number memories. 2 digits PABX code setup, 32 digits pre-dial and edit. Green Backlight in-use, With LED indication.
- ☎ CRYSTAL CLEAR CALL - The flexible adjustable noise cancellation microphone can increase the voice clarity for superior high quality sound.
- ☎ ALL-DAY COMFORT - Extremely soft double ear cushion provides all day comfort. The headset clip can be stretched freely and comfortable wear for all day use.
- ☎ EASY TO SET UP - Connects this telephone headsets to existing standard telephone jack. It is conveniently to use when connect to the phone line; Powered by the phone line itself.(Please kindly note that this telephone headset is not compatible with the internet cable; You can't pick up the phone without using the headset.)
- ☎ 30 DAYS RETURN -- If you are unsatisfied with the headset telephone, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
13. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 UC
For some, noise-cancelling headsets are a must-have feature while shopping for call center headsets. This noise-cancelling headset is the best of the best.
It contains 11 levels of noise cancellation and equalization technology, which results in clear audio quality. You get 20 hours of conversation time as well as a lightweight and comfy design.
The ear-cups are positioned to fit snugly around your ears, and the four-microphone system ensures that your caller hears you and only you during your chat.
Many Bose 700 UC users love the boomless microphone technology. Microphones are incorporated into the speaker cups, which are angled forward to pick up your speech from directly in front of your lips.
Noise-cancelling canceling technology can distinguish background noise in your area and block it out. This ensures that your voice is clearly picked up and transmitted to your caller.
- Powerful noise cancelling headphones: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- Astonishing sound: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level
- Unrivaled voice pickup: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- Keep your head up and hands free: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone
- Premium design and comfort: With a lightweight stainless steel headband and earcups tilted for the perfect fit, you can comfortably wear these bluetooth headphones for hours
Considerations When Purchasing Call Center Headsets
While there are numerous factors to consider when purchasing call center headsets, the following are the most crucial.
1. Noise Cancellation or noise reduction
Noise-cancelling headphones are a must-have for call centers. Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) models are quite costly. You can use noise-cancelling headsets in conjunction with third-party apps to muffle background noise and improve voice clarity.
2. Comfort: How comfortable are the new noise-reduction headsets?
When call center staff use headsets all day, they must be able to use them comfortably for a longer amount of time. Models that are heavy, bulky, and clunky will produce the opposite results. Lightweight and wireless headsets are an excellent choice. Don’t forget to provide ear cushion to protect your ears and also pick a right headset that has a adjustable headband.
Isn’t this a self-evident point? When you spend a significant amount of money on team headsets, you want the units to endure a reasonable amount of time. The last thing any call center agent wants is for a headset to fail in the middle of a chat with a customer.
4. Design and fashion
Headsets that are simple to set up and operate are favored, right? You have the option of using behind-the-ear or over-the-ear headsets. Other alternatives include single and dual earpieces, though most call centers prefer dual earpieces since they improve audio quality.
Headsets with novel extra functions would be a plus. Integration with other programs, steady connectivity (for wireless headsets), crisp audio, and a quality microphone are some of the qualities that contact center headsets must have in order to answer calls quickly and effectively.
6. Mono or Duo
Although this is a matter of personal preference, most contact centers supply their employees with mono headsets. This is because mono headsets allow people to be immediately aware of their surroundings (which is useful in a crowded office atmosphere) and can also prevent people from shouting as much when they can’t hear how loud they’re being.
Nothing physically prevents you from picking up a dual channel best bluetooth headsets if you’re working alone at home. They’re just less common in this line of employment because so much of it is done in an office setting.
When it comes to call center headsets, intuitive call controls are usually a huge benefit. When it comes to how comfortable you are handling a high volume of calls, a mute/hold button and simple volume control can make all the difference. The good news is that even low-cost headsets can have adequate controls.
Best Call Center Headset You Must Consider Video
Final Thoughts on Best Call Center Headset
As you might expect, the variety of headsets on the market is nearly limitless. It is easier to select the ideal product if you first identify your wants and expectations.
We’ve aided you in this process with this ranking. You don’t need to track headset efficiency, record data, or constantly listen to opposing viewpoints.
You have presented everything plainly and loudly. It’s the simplest method to select a model that’s both reasonable and fulfills your requirements.
Aside from the specifics, the entire list displays the equipment that fits the basic criteria. In a call center, it is to deliver perfect customer service.
The distinctions take into account more specific aspects. We are confident that you will find something to your liking because we made every effort to make the list as diverse as possible.
We are, nevertheless, open to suggestions. Perhaps you already have a reliable phone headset, telephone headset, office headset, and noise cancelling headset and would want to add it to this list?
Please contact us and present us with the headset that is a missing puzzle piece for you. Alternatively, select a headset from our list and have fun with it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Can AirPods be used in a call center?
Depending on the setup, you can double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri or play/pause audio, however double-tapping while on a phone call will end the call.
How can I prevent my headset from picking up background noise?
Your callers will still be able to hear you comfortably if you set the microphone to the lowest possible position, but you will reduce the amount of extra noise the microphone picks up, essentially making the microphone less sensitive to background noise.
What is the finest noise-cancelling contact center headset?
Plantronics Blackwire C5220.
Sennheiser SC 75 USB.
Jabra Evolve 80.
Poly Voyager 4320 UC.
Orosound Tilde Pro.
Jabra Evolve2 65.
Why do my AirPods disconnect whenever I touch them?
The issue could be related to the sensors within the AirPods that determine whether or not they’re in your ears, or it could be due to Bluetooth interference. Whatever the cause, maybe one of the audio remedies listed below will resolve your AirPod disconnection issue.
Is there a noise-cancelling headset available?
Noise-cancelling headphones for contact centers are specifically developed to provide clear, understandable audio. Some of them, like as the Jabra Evolve 80, offer an active noise cancelling technology that actively counters low-frequency background noise.
Perhaps you've heard the saying, "Break in your new shoes," but are you aware of the fallacy of "burning in your headphones? The hardness of new shoes caused blisters on the...
Why not enhance your wireless music listening experience by investing in the best Bluetooth speakers with light show features? There's a reason why discos always have glitter balls...