If you manage a call center or have recently changed to a call center position as a result of the recent pandemic, you may be seeking to purchase a headset, specifically a call headset.
The best call center headphones, wireless headphone, or even the best wireless headsets aren’t cheap, but there are some fantastic wideband audio solutions to make long hours on the phone more bearable.
While many telecommunications centers give equipment to its own employees, it is not uncommon for these companies to consider cost-cutting measures when distributing this equipment to their call center agents.
If you’re fortunate enough to be given a contact center headset, you may realize that it falls short in one or more areas, such as noise cancellation, audio quality, or build quality.
We’ve produced a list of the top telemarketing headsets for contact centers you can buy in 2022 with the goal of making your work day significantly less difficult with unpleasant background noises. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the list, we’ve created a buyers guide to assist you choose the best headset and best call center headphone for you (or your employees).
Our Top 3 Pick Best Call Center Headset for your Office
- Jabra Engage 50 Wired Headset
- Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset
- Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Noise Cancelling Microphone Wireless Headset
13 Best Call Center Headset Reviewed
1. Jabra Engage 50 Wired Headset
The Jabra Engage is a fantastic wired headset designed for comfort and quality. It’s also built from the ground up to be utilized in a busy area with a high volume of calls.
As a result, it has distinct status light indicators on both sides of your head (to minimize real world interruptions). This is why it offers exceptional acoustic noise cancellation and a native suite for live call and microphone analytics, unlike other competitors in this price range.
It is significantly more expensive than direct competitors such as the TECKNET trucker style headset, but the improvement in quality and ease of use makes it worthwhile.
- Live mic monitoring
- In depth call analytics
- Intuitive controls
- Status lights on headset (great for busy office)
- Available in mono OR stereo
- Long range
- hd voice with smart headset features for answering calls
- convertible headset
- Headset sometimes desynchronizes
- Requires app install to change settings
- Not as much mobility as a wireless headset
- 3-MICROPHONE TECHNOLOGY – Give customers the clearest calls with the Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Wired Headset. This call center headset has a unique 3-microphone system, stereo sound, and a super wideband for superior digital sound.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Multi-color status lights on both earcups ensure interruptions are kept to a minimum. More than just a busylight, the status lights can be customized for specific needs. Impressive passive noise cancellation enhances agents’ focus.
- LIVE GUIDANCE & ANALYTICS – This Jabra headset offers live on-screen microphone guidance for users, and a range of rich call analytics to help deliver better-sounding calls. It’s an office headset that provides a smarter way to overcome noise.
- ENHANCED HEARING PROTECTION – Jabra Engage 50 softphone headset features next generation hearing protection technology. With more innovations to safeguard intensive use, you can confidently and comfortably use this stereo headset all day.
- BUILT FOR TODAY – Designed for softphone environments, the Jabra Engage 50 is built for today – but ready for tomorrow with category-first USB-C for easy connection to PC and mobile devices. USB-A connectivity also available.
2. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset
The Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset is the greatest all-around contact center headset available. The call quality is fantastic, as is the microphone. The best thing is that, owing to sophisticated sensor technology, the headsets inform you when you need to turn off the mute in case you forget and start talking.
To begin with, the controls are simple to operate. The battery life is adequate, which is beneficial for call center operators.
Second, the noise cancellation is modest and effective. It’s not so bad that you won’t feel suffocated after a while. The noise cancellation is not as strong as that of noise canceling headphones.
- Excellent sound quality
- Crisp and clear mic quality
- Intuitive controls
- Durable and sturdy build
- Provides up to 12 hours of talk time in a single charge
- Reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- Rich bass and well-defined mids
- Slight drop in sound quality when using Bluetooth instead of the dongle
- High-quality wireless stereo headset by Plantronics.
- Designed for unified communications (UC) applications.
- Offers clear audio and noise-canceling technology for enhanced sound quality.
- Features a comfortable and adjustable design for all-day use.
- Allows for wireless connectivity and seamless integration with UC platforms.
3. Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Noise Cancelling Microphone Wireless Headset
Leitner not only provides a decent product at a reasonable price, but it also goes above and beyond in terms of customer service.
You won’t be disappointed with its superb sound quality and clean reception.
Whether you work from home, at a call center, or in a crowded workplace, their noise-cancelling microphone will eliminate background noise.
Furthermore, the encrypted connection ensures that your calls are safe and secure.
As a result, callers will hear only you and nothing else.
- Dual connectivity
- Universal compatibility
- Excellent warranty features
- Ergonomic, lightweight build
- Replaces the worn our battery in your Leitner wireless headset
- Keep your headset charged with up to 8 hours of talk time with a brand new replacement battery
4. TECKNET Hands Free Wireless Headset
Even though it is priced in the mid-range, this call center agents headset delivers a powerful punch. For less than $60, you get access to unique features like live AI noise cancellation, which can be used to eliminate ambient call center noises or other generic background noise throughout your call. This isn’t even the only noise-cancelling element there; acoustic foam is also used.
For comparison, the Jabra evolve 40 is more expensive than this headset and does not employ active noise cancelling in this manner. In fact, it lacks a noise-cancelling microphone entirely.
So, in terms of functionality, the TECKNET hands-free headset provides more than you pay for.
- Very long battery life (2 days)
- Ultra soft leather earmuffs
- Highly ergonomic and adjustable
- Can be worn ambidextrously (rotational mic)
- Impressive ANC
- Lightweight (Under 5.0 Oz)
- Decent wireless range
- Tend to not find audio spikes with this headset
- Fairly bulky
- Requires occasional restart
- AI NOISE CANCELLING & MUTE KEY MICROPHONE: The wireless Bluetooth headphones with microphone can cancel up to 99.6% of background noise. Making your voices is crisp and clear wherever you are. With the mute key, you can click the mute button to turn the microphone on and off during a call (only for mobile phones). This is a best bluetooth headset for truckers, receptionists, call centers, construction sites.
- ALL DAY COMFORT & 270° ROTATABLE MICROPHONE: The wireless headphones with microphone equipped with comfortable earmuff and ultra soft protein leather for all-day comfort. 270° rotatable microphone can be used on the right or left side, through the MFB button on the Bluetooth wireless headset, you can easily answer or hang up calls (only useful for phone calls) . If you want to answer or hang up calls from Skype, Zoom, Teams on the PC side, please set it up through the software.
- 55H WORKING TIME & CONNECT 2 BLUETOOTH DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: TECKNET Trucker Bluetooth headset with microphone provide up to 2 days of talk time and 85 hours of standby time on a single charge. 1.5-hour full charge; provides complete wireless freedom with a 33-foot operating
- WITH USB DONGLE & WIDELY COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH 5.0: TECKNET Bluetooth wireless headset for computer, pc, laptops, cell phones, and other bluetooth devices. Connecting to a computer via a USB dongle will be more stable, with no transmission delay. (NOTE: Before using the USB receiver, please confirm that your device has an USB interface, or please use the Bluetooth connection)
- 36 MONTHS SUPPORT: TECKNET on ear Bluetooth headphones with microphone is perfect for call centers, offices, remote work, home, classrooms, Skype, Zoom, VoIP, webinars and truck drivers. If you encounter any problems in using the computer Bluetooth headset with microphone, please feel free to contact our professional customer service team, they will provide you with high-quality solutions.
5. Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset
Sennheiser headsets are ideal for conference calls and customer service meetings. The bendable boom arm of the Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset allows you to arrange the microphone in a comfortable position to make your voice sound open and so assure clear calls.
For starters, the Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML Headset is reasonably priced for call center firms.
Second, the headset is lightweight and easily connects to a Windows PC. The headset is covered by a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Adjustable boom arm
- Decent noise-canceling microphone
- Instantly connects with Windows 10
- Great for conference calls
- Comfortable ear cushions
- Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands free communication solution.Audio Sensitivity:113 decibels
- HD Sound: Powered by a neodynium speaker for legendary Sennheiser HD sound to ensure a clearer and more natural voice & audio experience
- Noise Cancelling Technology: Filters out all unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations on calls
- Bendable Boom Arm: Flexible arm ensures that your microphone stays in the perfect position and cannot be twisted out of place
- Comfort and Durability: Large, comfortable ear pads and solid construction create the perfect light weight headset solution
6. Logitech USB Headset H390 with Noise Canceling Microphone
This is most likely one of the most amazingly low-cost headsets on the market that still keeps some functionality. Despite their inexpensive price and ability to be purchased in multipacks, these headsets provide high-quality sound and are ideal for Skype calls or interfacing with similar call center software.
They are only powered by USB, as opposed to devices like the TECKNET described above, which can be readily coupled with mobile phones (through Bluetooth) to make phone calls. The audio output isn’t that impressive either.
As long as you keep this limitation in mind, you should be able to do basic call center work with this headset.
- Incredibly inexpensive
- Can be bought in multipacks
- Adjustable noise canceling microphone present
- Relatively comfortable
- Basic warranty normally present
- Best USB call center headset option
- Cheap materials can break easily
- Moving parts are also more prone to breaking
- Enjoy edgetoedge views on a new
- Unleash your creativity with Dual
- battery and turbopower charging
7. Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset
- Delivers passive noise cancelation
- Provides reliable USB connectivity
- Lightweight and durable
- Long cord for free movement
- Comfortable during extended use
- The mic picks up breathing
The Jabra Evolve 40 Professional is intended for professional use and may be linked to a variety of communication systems, including Skype, the most popular choice for call centers.
To begin, the headphones include a 3.5 mm connector and can be easily connected to Windows or Mac systems, making them one of the most dependable headsets.
Second, the passive noise cancellation works nicely, albeit the mic picks up even your breathing when you speak. Moving it lower (near the chin) may resolve the issue.
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSET – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music
- BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busylight that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated, so it’s a call center headset that keeps you focused
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – The 3.5mm jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – The on-the-ear headset design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected
- COMPATIBILITY – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
8. Plantronics – Savi 8220 Office – Wireless DECT Dual-Ear (Stereo) Headset
- Provides talk time of up to 13 hours
- Works with multiple devices
- Premium-quality build
- Comes with active noise cancelation
- Can provide wireless connectivity up to 590 feet
- Issues with the bluetooth Connectivity
The Plantronics – Savi 8220 Office Wireless Headsets provide the greatest active noise cancellation, allowing you and the customer to enjoy excellent audio discussions. Because the gadget is wireless, you can walk around without fear of losing connectivity.
To begin, if you prefer to utilize multiple devices at work (mobile, tablet, and PC), this call center headset is ideal for you because it is compatible with the majority of them.
Second, despite some customer complaints, we discovered that the battery life is adequate. The specific element could be at fault.
- Connects To: PC and Mac via included USB-A cable, desk phones via included cable and smartphones via Bluetooth. Certified for use with Microsoft Teams and compatible with other leading collaboration and voice platforms.
- Ideal For: Professionals using a variety of desk phone, smartphone, and PC communication.
- Audio Performance: Keep background noise out of your call with a noise-canceling microphone and close conversation limiting. Stay focused with active noise cancellation (ANC) and stereo audio.
- Talk Time & Roaming Range: Work Better, Hands Free, with a roaming range of up to 180 m/590 ft. Talk all day with up to 13 hours of talk time per charge.
- Global Warranty & Wearing Style: 2 years; stereo over-the-head headset.
9. Logitech Zone Wireless Certified for Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset
If your call center uses Microsoft Teams for work perspective and communication, the Logitech Zone may be your finest wireless headset. The wireless type is ideal for team meetings since it allows you to mute and unmute the microphone by sliding the mic arm up and down.
To begin, the wireless headset has dynamic noise cancellation and is appropriate for both the workplace and the home office.
Second, the 14-hour battery backup is comparable to the average conversation time provided by the other headsets on our list.
- Provides wireless range up to 100 feet
- Works with various communication platforms
- Delivers up to 14 hours battery backup
- Comprises intuitive call controls
- Comfortable and durable
- Comes with active noise cancelation feature
No products found.
10. OvisLink Noise Canceling Call Center Wireless headset
Our initial thoughts on this device were that it was very light. We later learned that it was quite quick and simple to set up. The generic appearance was first concerning, but our concerns were immediately dispelled when we realized how good the sound quality was from both the microphone and the speakers.
This little and reasonably priced mono headset is more than capable of competing with some of the higher-end, more costly wireless headsets you’re likely to come across when surfing (such as the TECKNET hands free).
The noise canceling microphone that is now installed even has its own acoustic shock protection and RF shielding to assure constant crystal clear quality.
- Great value for money
- One of the few good mono noise cancelling headsets
- One of the more reliable headsets (less prone to breakages)
- 2 year warranty despite this
- Comfortable ear cushions
- The connector can’t handle a lot of movement
- No mobility compared to wireless headset
- ✅ OvisLink Dual Ear Wireless Contact Center Headset Compatible with Smartphones: iPhones, Android, Windows and desktop telephones support Bluetooth headset function
- ✅ This OvisLink wireless headset also compatible all Computers: Windows, Mac, Linux; Smartphones: iPhones, Android, Windows; Apps: GoToMeeting, Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, Five9 and other Soft phone Apps; Smart TV: Apple TV and all many others devices support Bluetooth headset function
- ✅ Talk button, Microphone mute and volume control on headset earpiece
- ✅ Connect to two devices simultaneously (desktop phone, cell phone, computers). Clear HD voice quality for both end of the phone conversation. Easy to pair, stable and long range connection
- ✅ Long Battery Life: standby days, none stop talking 8 hours. Super Lightweight (1.8 oz) and comfortable to wear all-day
11. xMpow HC5 Pro V5.0 Wireless Headset
The xMpow HC5 Pro is a wonderful headset because it incorporates all of the features you’d expect from a high-end headset and expands on them to ensure that each function and feature of your smartphone is refined and trouble-free.
In contrast to other wireless headphones (such as the TECKNET), this one fully utilizes Bluetooth 5.0. This provides significant advantages over prior kinds of Bluetooth call center headsets, mainly improved signal quality, wireless range, and reduced latency.
The drawback is that power usage is slightly higher as a result. In comparison to the TECKNET’s 32-hour battery life, this only offers a 22-hour battery life. This is still more battery than you’ll ever need in a single sitting. So you don’t have to be concerned about it.
- Excellent battery life
- Bluetooth 5.0 Tech (Fast)
- Easy control interface
- Noise canceling microphone (No background noise)
- Great wireless range
- Headband can be a little tight
- Adjustable components can be prone to breaking
- On-ear design doesn’t filter as much background noise
- BLUETOOTH HEADSET 5.0: Bluetooth 5.0 audio technology and enhanced voice clarity, suitable for mobile calls, streaming multimedia and GPS directions.
- SUPER CLEAR VOICE FOR TALKING: The JBT800 trucker bluetooth headset features a professional grade. Advanced noise-canceling microphone filters out 85% of ambient noise. Less noise, more talk.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Large on-ear controls button allow you to answer or end calls. Soft genuine leather earpad for all-day wearing focus on your work. Enjoy extended comfort and convenience.
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: The wireless headset super easy, instant pairing with any Bluetooth-enabled device. A2DP support for streaming audio from Bluetooth devices.
- TALK MORE, CHARGE LESS: Up to 16+ hours of non-stop talking, 160 hours of standby time. 45 days money-back guarantee, 24 months warranty and 100% satisfied customer service by CONAMBO.
12. AGPtek Call Center Dialpad Headset Telephone
We believed this was the most affordable working headset we should put on our list. There are other headsets in the same price range (and lower), but many of them are prone to breaking and have obvious issues with audio and mic quality. This headset keeps the majority of the high-quality features found in more expensive models such as the Jabra Engage 50.
The fact that this headset contains a working dial pad is possibly its most distinguishing feature. This may appear a touch antique, but the presence of a digital screen allows you to screen callers more effectively. It also features a quite large call memory bank, allowing you to record a huge number of prior incoming and outgoing numbers.
- Display screen allows for more intuitive call screening
- Noise canceling microphone present (HD/Adjustable Mic)
- Soft ergonomic ear cups for comfort
- Plugs straight into your telephone line (easy set up)
- Memory bank of numbers
- Desk phone options, specially for those looking for this type of call center phone to answer calls with
- Only compatible with a telephone line
- Can’t be used to record calls
- ☎ FUNCTIONAL DIALPAD - FSK/DTMF caller ID display, automatic checking. 30 incoming, 5 outgoing number memories. 2 digits PABX code setup, 32 digits pre-dial and edit. Green Backlight in-use, With LED indication.
- ☎ CRYSTAL CLEAR CALL - The flexible adjustable noise cancellation microphone can increase the voice clarity for superior high quality sound.
- ☎ ALL-DAY COMFORT - Extremely soft double ear cushion provides all day comfort. The headset clip can be stretched freely and comfortable wear for all day use.
- ☎ EASY TO SET UP - Connects this telephone headsets to existing standard telephone jack. It is conveniently to use when connect to the phone line; Powered by the phone line itself.
- ☎ NOTE -- Please kindly note that this telephone headset is not compatible with the internet cable; You can't pick up the phone without using the headset.
13. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 UC
For some, noise-cancelling headsets are a must-have feature while shopping for call center headsets. This noise-cancelling headset is the best of the best.
It contains 11 levels of noise cancellation and equalization technology, which results in clear audio quality. You get 20 hours of conversation time as well as a lightweight and comfy design.
The ear-cups are positioned to fit snugly around your ears, and the four-microphone system ensures that your caller hears you and only you during your chat.
Many Bose 700 UC users love the boomless microphone technology. Microphones are incorporated into the speaker cups, which are angled forward to pick up your speech from directly in front of your lips.
Noise-cancelling canceling technology can distinguish background noise in your area and block it out. This ensures that your voice is clearly picked up and transmitted to your caller.
- POWERFUL NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level
- UNRIVALED VOICE PICKUP: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND HANDS FREE: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone
- PREMIUM DESIGN AND COMFORT: With a lightweight stainless steel headband and earcups tilted for the perfect fit, you can comfortably wear these bluetooth headphones for hours
Considerations When Purchasing Call Center Headsets
While there are numerous factors to consider when purchasing call center headsets, the following are the most crucial.
1. Noise Cancellation or noise reduction
Noise-cancelling headphones are a must-have for call centers. Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) models are quite costly. You can use noise-cancelling headsets in conjunction with third-party apps to muffle background noise and improve voice clarity.
2. Comfort: How comfortable are the new noise-reduction headsets?
When call center staff use headsets all day, they must be able to use them comfortably for a longer amount of time. Models that are heavy, bulky, and clunky will produce the opposite results. Lightweight and wireless headsets are an excellent choice. Don’t forget to provide ear cushion to protect your ears and also pick a right headset that has a adjustable headband.
Isn’t this a self-evident point? When you spend a significant amount of money on team headsets, you want the units to endure a reasonable amount of time. The last thing any call center agent wants is for a headset to fail in the middle of a chat with a customer.
4. Design and fashion
Headsets that are simple to set up and operate are favored, right? You have the option of using behind-the-ear or over-the-ear headsets. Other alternatives include single and dual earpieces, though most call centers prefer dual earpieces since they improve audio quality.
Headsets with novel extra functions would be a plus. Integration with other programs, steady connectivity (for wireless headsets), crisp audio, and a quality microphone are some of the qualities that contact center headsets must have in order to answer calls quickly and effectively.
6. Mono or Duo
Although this is a matter of personal preference, most contact centers supply their employees with mono headsets. This is because mono headsets allow people to be immediately aware of their surroundings (which is useful in a crowded office atmosphere) and can also prevent people from shouting as much when they can’t hear how loud they’re being.
Nothing physically prevents you from picking up a dual channel best bluetooth headsets if you’re working alone at home. They’re just less common in this line of employment because so much of it is done in an office setting.
When it comes to call center headsets, intuitive call controls are usually a huge benefit. When it comes to how comfortable you are handling a high volume of calls, a mute/hold button and simple volume control can make all the difference. The good news is that even low-cost headsets can have adequate controls.
Best Call Center Headset You Must Consider Video
Final Thoughts on Best Call Center Headset
As you might expect, the variety of headsets on the market is nearly limitless. It is easier to select the ideal product if you first identify your wants and expectations.
We’ve aided you in this process with this ranking. You don’t need to track headset efficiency, record data, or constantly listen to opposing viewpoints.
You have presented everything plainly and loudly. It’s the simplest method to select a model that’s both reasonable and fulfills your requirements.
Aside from the specifics, the entire list displays the equipment that fits the basic criteria. In a call center, it is to deliver perfect customer service.
The distinctions take into account more specific aspects. We are confident that you will find something to your liking because we made every effort to make the list as diverse as possible.
We are, nevertheless, open to suggestions. Perhaps you already have a reliable phone headset, telephone headset, office headset, and noise cancelling headset and would want to add it to this list?
Please contact us and present us with the headset that is a missing puzzle piece for you. Alternatively, select a headset from our list and have fun with it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Can AirPods be used in a call center?
Depending on the setup, you can double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri or play/pause audio, however double-tapping while on a phone call will end the call.
How can I prevent my headset from picking up background noise?
Your callers will still be able to hear you comfortably if you set the microphone to the lowest possible position, but you will reduce the amount of extra noise the microphone picks up, essentially making the microphone less sensitive to background noise.
What is the finest noise-cancelling contact center headset?
Plantronics Blackwire C5220.
Sennheiser SC 75 USB.
Jabra Evolve 80.
Poly Voyager 4320 UC.
Orosound Tilde Pro.
Jabra Evolve2 65.
Why do my AirPods disconnect whenever I touch them?
The issue could be related to the sensors within the AirPods that determine whether or not they’re in your ears, or it could be due to Bluetooth interference. Whatever the cause, maybe one of the audio remedies listed below will resolve your AirPod disconnection issue.
Is there a noise-cancelling headset available?
Noise-cancelling headphones for contact centers are specifically developed to provide clear, understandable audio. Some of them, like as the Jabra Evolve 80, offer an active noise cancelling technology that actively counters low-frequency background noise.
When it comes to our homes, one of the most important things is the safety and security of our belongings. Whether you own your home or you're renting, personal property insurance can provide you...
There's no denying that renting a place comes with its advantages - no mortgage, no property taxes, and flexibility to move around when needed. However, one aspect that often gets overlooked is the...