We reviewed the best gaming headphones without a microphone and discussed their various features. Headphones with no microphone are used by game streamers who have a separate microphone for recording voices.
Gamers wear headphones while playing games to ensure complete concentration on the game and careful listening to their online friends.
As we all know, shopping is a difficult process, so we hope our review will assist you in selecting the best gaming headphone without mic. We covered all of the features in our review, so you won’t have to read another one. Let’s get started.
TOP 10 GAMING BEST HEADPHONES WITHOUT MIC
1. PHILIPS AUDIO FIDELIO X2HR DURABLE
- Hi-res Audio Certified with extended response frequencies
- Engineered double layered ear-shells with pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
- Acoustic open-back architecture
- Replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads with breathable velour finishing
Philips audio Fidelio X2HP has a very nice design. Still, it is not for everyone because of its bulky design, but it is made of durable materials because genuine leather is used to create the arc of the headbands. The headphones are made of soft and durable material, are well padded, and have a low clamping force, making them very comfortable to wear.
Their driver size is 50mm, and they have an impedance of up to 30 ohms, which means they have a lot of power and produce a lot of sound, with a frequency response of 5-4000Hz. This frequency creates a full package for users.
As previously stated, their design is bulky, making them difficult to transport. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear, but they may displace from their space if we jerk, jump while moving, or run.
- Detachable cable
- Natural soundstage
- Open back
- Breathable ear cushions
- Replaceable cord
- Good quality material
- Transparent and smooth frequency
- No high sound isolation
2. BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 PRO – BEST PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro has a more compact design than the Philips audio Fidelio X2HP, with circular ear cups, a metal headband, and a replaceable cushion strap. The Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro is comfortable to wear due to its low clamp force of 1.3 lbs and light weight of 0.6 lbs. They are simple to wear, and we carry them without feeling pressed or coerced.
They are made of a sturdy material, but the earcups have a plastic texture and cannot be folded into a compact form for portability. However, the 0020 plastic used in its production is long-lasting.
Furthermore, due to their enclosed design, there are no better headphones without a mic for professional recording than the Beyerdynamic DT 770Pro. As a result, there is clear sound delivery without any outside interference, and the cord is one-sided, giving the gamer a sense of freedom.
- Settled bass-reflexive-system
- Soft pad
- Cable single-sided
- Sound quality is amazing for gaming and streaming
- Durable material
- Replaceable ear cups
- Sound is impured when OHM is low
3. AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-AD700X AUDIOPHILE – 3D WING SUPPORT
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
Their design differs from other headphones in that the audio technical ATH-AD700X audiophile head strap is not made of leather. It instead has self-adjustable bands that we can tighten and loosen. If you find the best audiophile headphones for gaming, be sure to read our complete guide and top product reviews.
Earcups are very light and extremely soft to wear, and they provide an intricate touch to the ear, but the outer side of the earcups is made of metals, which makes their structure sturdy.
They have a clamping force of 0.80 lbs, which is not painful to the ears, and the headphone itself weighs 0.57 lbs. They are convenient to transport and wear, but they do not fit well on the ear during sudden movements; they may fall during exercise in Jim.
The 53 mm driver produces a very clear and crisp sound, and because they are open-air, no pressure is exerted on the ears. We can wear them for hours on end. These are the best headphones without a mic because they have a 27-ohm impedance and a frequency response of 15-20000 Hz, allowing you to hear very subtle and clear sounds.
- Open-air headphone
- 700Mw input power
- Self-adjustable wing support
- 53mm drivers
- Two years of warranty
- Above-average open sound quality
- comfortable and durable design
- Due to open back air, there will be leakage of sound and disturbance for other people in the room
4. HYPERX CLOUD MIX – BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
- Wired gaming headset certified for Hi Res Audio, with detachable braided cable with in line audio control.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- Bluetooth wireless technology for on the go connectivity and intuitive onboard controls
- HyperX dual chamber drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Built in mic and a detachable boom mic. Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
Hyperxcloud Mix has a very nice, elegant, and beautiful design. The padding on the headband and earcups is very thick, and there is a microphone that can be removed. They are made of long-lasting and durable aluminum, which prevents them from breaking even if they fall with great force on the ground, either intentionally or by accident.
They exert 0.9 lbs of clamping force, which is tolerable even if we won’t feel it, and the weight of the headphones is 0.6, which is not taxing on the ears. The hyper X Cloud mix is comfortable to wear for an entire day. They have dual-chamber drivers, which prevent sound distortion and deliver high-quality sound, as well as Bluetooth wireless connection technology, which increases compatibility with other devices.
- Detachable microphone
- Signature hyper X durability
- Quality construction
- 40mm dual chambers drivers
- Versatile headset with Bluetooth
- Comfortable and durable material
- Sleek and modern design
- Ear cups are a bit small in size
Alternative Video: Best Gaming Headphone Without Mic
5. SENNHEISER HD 600 – OVAL SHAPED AND LARGE SIZE EARCUPS
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- High quality open metal mesh earpiece covers
- Detachable, Kevlar reinforced oxygen free copper cable with very low handling noise
The Sennheiser HD 600 is blue, with large earcups and ear straps made of a suede-like material, giving it a new and sleek appearance. These are made of plastic and have a metal head strap with thick padding.
Earcups are made of strong and durable velour, but as we all know, no matter how strong they are, they eventually wear out, and ear pads are large and fit well on the ear.
Sennheiser HD600 has an impedance of nearly 600 ohms and a frequency range of 12-39000Hz. As a result, wearing them allows you to hear high-quality voices without sacrificing sound quality. Also, the clamping force is 1.4lbs, which is more for the ears, and the weight of these headphones is 0.57lbs, making them easy to wear. Gamers can wear them for several hours during the stream.
- Velour pads
- Open back
- 40mm drives
- Decent soundstage
- Open and wide sound quality
- Comfortable to wear
- High-quality voice production
- Bad sound isolation
6. ONE ODIO OVER-EAR HEADPHONE – MOST COMFORTABLE EARCUP
- Compatible with One odio Oneodio Studio pro Headset Headphone
- Made of Leather and Memory Foam for Extra Comfort, Memory Foam to Enhance Noise Blocking
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional-grade leather is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. Ear comfort to the point of forgetting the headphones are even on! These pads are specifically designed for long-term comfort with your One odio Headphones
- ENHANCED SOUND: The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your headphones
- Package included: 1 pair of Earpads (Headphone no included)
The ear cups of one pair of odio over-ear headphones are oval in shape, and the outside is a bit glossy. They are made of plastic, and the headband has a metal band as well as a cushion pad.
The headband is stretchy. You can stretch it and adjust it to wear it in the position you prefer. They swivel at a 90-degree angle. They are compatible with the iPhone, iPad, Android, and a variety of other devices.
It comes with a long cord. There is no longer a need for an adapter, and the cable is DJ style with a 9.5-foot length. Because they are inexpensive, they are highly portable and easy to transport. There is a headphone, 3.5 audio jack cable, user manual, and a 6.35 to 3.5 cable in the box, so all luxuries are included, and you can purchase them separately if you lose any of them.
- 50mm drivers
- Foldable structure
- Neodymium magnets
- Strong bass and clear audio
- Ear Cups provide noise isolation
- Comfortable ear cups
- It does not have Bluetooth
7. MONOPRICE BT 300 ANC GAMING HEADPHONE
- Active Noise Cancellation: Engage Active Noise Cancellation to block outside noise, such as an airplane engine or other background noise. The external microphones "listen" to the environment and then generate a reverse phase signal that eliminates background noise and lets the music take center stage.
- Extended Playtime: Experience up to 16 hours of playtime or 18 hours of talk time. Don't miss a call! You can answer incoming calls with your headphones and your music will automatically resume when the call is finished.
- Portable Build: This headphone features a foldable, highly portable design. Plush, soft earpads, an adjustable, padded headband, and a soft touch texture make these headphones an easy companion while on the go.
- Driver Size: 40mm Neodynium | Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz | Sensitivity: 118 plus minus 3dB (1kHz @ 1mW) | BluetoothVersion: 4.0 | Bluetooth Range: Up to 32 feet (10 meters) | Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Battery Capacity: 200mAh | Charging Time: Up to 3 hours | Audio Playback Time: Up to 16 hours without ANC | ANC Operating Time: Up to 8 hours | Weight: 8.3 oz. (235g)
If you’re looking for a gaming headset that can provide the most immersive experience, you should take a close look at this one. This headphone has active noise cancellation. You will also have the most engaging sound, which will improve your gaming experience. You will have the best option for noise reduction.
And the best part is… With these headphones, you will have a gaming time of 16 hours. The headphone has a foldable design and the softest ear pads available.
You will have a comfortable fit, and the headset will not fall forward due to adequate clamping force. Because of the large soundstage, this headset is ideal for a variety of games. You’ll appreciate how natural the sound is from these headphones.
The texture of the earpads on these headphones is quite soft, and you will have the best companion for wearing during longer gaming sessions. Furthermore, this headphone is quite comfortable, and you can use it to listen to music in a crowded area.
- Blocks the external noises completely
- Extended playtime
- 40mm driver size
- Highly portable design
- Soft earpads
- Padded headband
- The battery capacity of 400 mAh
- 40mm neodymium drivers
- Gaming time of 16 hours
- Comfortable fitting
- Slow to charge
8. SENNHEISER RS 175 WIRELESS HEADPHONE
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless.Frequency response 17 - 22,000 Hz
- Bass boost and surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL. Range: Up to 100 m
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate
- Easy to set up and enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
Sennheiser follows with a compact headphone. This headphone has wireless connectivity, an excellent bass boost, and plenty of listening time in surround sound. You will also have a high sound pressure level of 114 decibels.
Not only that, but you will have 3% THD as well. This headphone will ensure that the signals are perfectly transmitted and that the sound is delivered accurately. The headphone is the simplest to set up.
Not only that, but it is the best headset for those who require a clear headphone listening to gaming sounds. It also has the most ergonomic fitting. The fit of this headphone makes it even more comfortable to wear for extended periods of gaming.
And the best part is… It includes immersive sound drivers for the best listening experience. You’ll have excellent headphones for watching movies without disturbing anyone else in the room.
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Digital wireless technology
- Easy to setup
- Great sound pressure level
- Great total harmonic distortion
- Comfortable fitting
- Bluetooth connection of 330 feet
- Immersive sound drivers
- Digital wireless transmission
- It has a higher price tag than other wireless gaming headphones.
9. AKG PRO AUDIO K240 STUDIO SEMI-OPEN BACK HEADPHONES
- Professional studio headphones
- 3 m replaceable cable
- Audio Interface type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
Following that, we have an AKG headphone with an amazing semi-open back design. This headphone contours the ears, but it has a breathable lining to keep the ears dry. You will also have advanced 30mm XXL transducers. And the best part is… It includes vari-motion diaphragms.
It will also be the best headphone with a wide dynamic range. What’s the good news? You will have a higher sensitivity range and excellent sound levels. Furthermore, you will have a high-quality headphone with incredible bass and the clearest high tones.
Not only that, but you will be able to distinguish between high and low tones with great accuracy. Furthermore, this headphone will provide incredible mixing details, making it the best option for recording in the studio. You will have a better chance of winning the game because of the excellent sound quality.
- Replaceable cable headphones
- Wide dynamic range
- Extremely durable and comfortable
- Great sound quality
- Solid bass range
- Exceptional sound drivers
- Self-adjustable headband
- Comfortable fitting and
- Maximum input power of 200 MW
- Exceptional sound quality
- It is a bit heavier than the other headphones on our list.
10. SENNHEISER HD 800 S REFERENCE HEADPHONES
- Open back, around ear, reference class dynamic headphone
- 56mm ring radiator transducers are the largest drivers ever used in dynamic headphones
- Innovative absorber technology reduces unwanted frequency response peaks allowing all the music nuances to become audible
- Unique ear cup design directs sound waves to the ear at a slight angle to create an impressively natural and spatial listening experience
- Includes two connecting cables: single ended 1/4 inches And balanced 4. 4 mm Pentacon cable
Sennheiser’s headphone is well-known for providing the most critical listening experience. You will also get the most acoustic listening time with the headphone. And the best part is large sound drivers are used in the construction of this headphone.
Not only that, but you will have the best world-class component headset. In fact, it features reference-grade audiophile sound quality and the best soundstage. Furthermore, this headphone has an incredible sound stage.
Not only that, but it has spacious earcups and high quality. The headphone has incredible ring radiator transducers that produce the most incredible sound details. In addition, the earcups have vibration-damping chassis padding. You’ll get clear highs and lows with this headphone.
- Great sound stage
- Made in Germany
- Vibration damping chassis
- Luxurious padding
- Great sound quality
- Wide frequency response
- It comes with the included accessories
- Frequency response that is 4 to 51 k hertz
- Large-diaphragm speaker
- 6.3mm stereo plug
- The coiled cables of the headphones add more weight to it.
BUYING GUIDE ON THE BEST GAMING HEADPHONES WITHOUT MIC
With so many headphones to choose from, you may be perplexed as to which one is best for you. We’ve included this buying guide in our review to help you decide.
You must select a headphone that has all of the features that make it worthwhile to purchase and offers the best value for money. Continue reading!
1. ОРЕN-BАСK VЅ СLОЅЕD-ВАСK HEADPHONE
To begin, you must select a headphone design. Some of the headphones have an open back, while others have a closed back. To have the best gaming experience, you must choose between these two types of headphones.
Audiophiles are particularly concerned with the design of their headphones. For audiophiles, the shape of the earcups is extremely important. You must select between open-back and closed-back headphones.
2. NОІЅЕ ІЅОLАTІОN VЅ NОІЅЕ САNСЕLLАTІОN TECHNOLOGY
If you are purchasing gaming headphones, they should have noise cancellation or noise isolation technology. There will be two types of noise-cancelling headphones available. For example, you must choose between passive and active noise cancellation.
Furthermore, there are many headphones with true noise cancellation features. The headphones with true noise cancellation will completely cancel out the ambient noise. You will have an additional power source with them, which will raise the overall cost of the headphone.
3. ЅURRОUND ЅОUND АND ЅОUNDЅTАGЕ
Let us inform you that none of the headphones have surround sound. However, if you are playing games that do not support surround sound, you will need to purchase headphones that do not support this format. And the best part is surround sound will be beneficial in a variety of ways.
The headphone, on the other hand, will improve the experience if it includes FPS technology.
In fact, the headphones with the wide soundstage will also provide the best positional audio. You will also have the best way to improve your gaming experience. You will also have the best way to detect enemies in games. If the headphone comes with the FPS, you will have realistic audio.
4. WІRЕLЕЅЅ ОРTІОNЅ
Another important feature is the wireless connectivity of the headphones. Infrared, radiofrequency, and Bluetooth technology, for example, are three types of wireless options.
Bluetooth technology is now standard on all headphones. You will be able to easily connect the headphones to other devices.
5. THE OMFRT AND THE FITTING
Another important factor to consider is the comfort and fit of the headphones. If you need to keep your ears breathable, go with open-back headphones. Also, if the closed-back headphones have a breathable lining, they will keep the ears comfortable.
4. NO MIC?
So if the headphone doesn’t have a microphone that doesn’t mean you cannot use it for gaming. You have to choose a headphone that is not just great for gaming but ideal for listening to music in the leisure time. You can choose an open back or close back headphone as per your style.
FAQs About Gaming Headphone Without Mic
Can I use headphones without a microphone?
It does not necessitate any other interaction. If your headphones have a built-in microphone, the audio input will be automatically directed to it. If the headphones lack a built-in microphone, the audio input will be handled by the cell phone’s built-in microphone.
Is Astro a reputable brand?
Astro is a gaming-focused company that produces a wide range of high-quality products, including headsets. Because of their comfortable design and great-sounding microphone, they have a good reputation in the community, and they sound well-balanced.
Is a good gaming headset worth it?
If you buy a good gaming headset, reliability will not be an issue; the main disadvantage will be sound balance that is inferior to a better pair of headphones. And the mic won’t be as good—but it’ll be adequate for voice chat while gaming, and the convenience can’t be beat.
To put it simply, electrostatic headphones convert audio signals to sound waves, converting electrical energy into mechanical wave energy. The actual operation of the electrostatic headphones...
A home theater system is the focal point of any modern living room. When it comes to watching your favorite content these days, high-definition television reigns supreme. However,...