A home theater system is the focal point of any modern living room. When it comes to watching your favorite content these days, high-definition television reigns supreme. However, the type of sound system you pair with your TV receives less attention.
Nothing can detract from the aesthetics of an otherwise fantastic home theater setup like a sound system with clunky, tangled wires running from your mounted flatscreen to speakers elsewhere.
That is why, if you want to go all out, you should consider adding a wireless TV speaker to your collection. However, with so many options available today, it can be difficult to choose the best one.
That is why we have compiled this list of the best wireless TV speakers on the market to assist you. So, let’s go over them and find the best Wireless TV speakers for you.
TOP 10 BEST WIRELESS TV SPEAKERS
1. VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar
- 100% Brand New, High Quality AC Power Cord
- 2 prongs USA standard power cable design
- Cable Length: 6 feet == 1.8 meters
- Safety Features: Over current protection; Total power protection; Over voltage protection; Short Circuit Protection.
- Manufactured with the highest quality materials. Certification: FCC, CE and RoHS.
The VIZIO SB3821 is the first on our list of the best wireless TV speakers. This system should untangle you from the tangles of confusing and tangled wires. Within the confines of a sleek, 38-inch speaker, the 2.1 sound bar system boasts a powerful 100 decibels of crystal clear sound.
This wireless speaker system features Dolby Digital surround sound, which adds dramatic spatial dimension to soundtracks and improves audio definition for a more engaging listening experience. When combined with DTS TruVolume, you will only need to set the volume once, and the speaker will maintain a consistent and comfortable volume level regardless of the situation.
This VIZIO speaker comes with a wireless subwoofer that adds deep bass for a more immersive media experience. It can be placed up to 60 feet away from the bar speaker, allowing you to create a personalized and optimal sound bubble in your home regardless of room size.
Your devices will benefit from the wireless experience as well. With built-in Bluetooth technology, you can easily connect any of your devices to stream music at the touch of a button.
Speaking of buttons, this speaker comes with a convenient and easy-to-use remote control that allows you to control the volume, change the input, or change tracks without ever leaving your couch.
- Includes a subwoofer.
- 100 decibel level.
- Dolby digital surround sound.
- DTS TruVolume Technology.
- Some users report a cracking sound after extended use.
2. VIZIO SB3220n-F6 32″ 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
- New Replacement Remote Control Applicable for Vizio 32" 2.0 Channel Sound Bar SB3220n-F6 sb3220n-f6
- No programming or paring is needed.Just install new batteries and it is ready for use.
- Power Supply: 2X 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery. Batteries and manual are not included.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any query, thanks!
The next item on our list is another high-quality piece of audio equipment from Vizio. The VIZIO SB3220n is slightly smaller than the previous model, measuring 32 inches. However, it still packs a similar punch for a fraction of the cost.
This wireless speaker with Dolby offers up to 97 decibels of clear and powerful sound with less than 1% harmonic distortion. Nonetheless, we discovered that if you play it LOUD! Then there is some distortion.
At 5.2 pounds, this lightweight device can be placed anywhere and moved to a different location at any time. Its minimalistic design will go well with any TV and any home decor.
With Bluetooth connectivity, this speaker easily connects to any device, allowing you to create an immersive musical experience when you aren’t watching your favorite movie. It also gives you the option of connecting wirelessly or using the included cables to connect directly to the TV.
With the included remote control, you can enjoy all of these features without ever having to stand up. In a relaxed reclined position, easily control the volume, connect a device, or switch inputs.
- No subwoofer.
- Distortion at very high volumes.
3. Sonos – Playbar Soundbar Wireless Speaker
- Special Design: Novel look specially designed for sonos playbar sound bar, can position your sound bar over or below your TV for best sound performance.
- More Firm And Beautiful: With two sturdy latch bolts securely lock your Playbar, the wall mount looks more beautiful and firm with the steel sheet to connect the 2 part mount
- Save Space: You can install the soundbar to any wall and over or under your television to get enough space and enjoy the sleek look.
- High Quality Material: The high quality steel provides greater stability and load capacity, ensures the sound is securely mounted on the wall without shaking.
- Easy To Install: Its easy to install the playbar soundbar to any vertical wall with the included hardware kit.
If you want to take your sound experience to the next level, this next wireless speaker system for TV is the way to go. You can enjoy crisp and clear dialogue as well as impressive, high-quality bass with the Sonos Playbar Soundbar.
This speaker has been specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to provide excellent voice quality, allowing you to easily follow the plot of any TV show or movie. The Sonos Playbar’s Trueplay Tuning automatically tunes and adjusts its sound based on where and how it is placed.
You can connect to any other Sonos speakers in the house via WiFi, bringing your entire home together in one sound experience. You can control the functionality of your device, adjust the EQ, and sync up other Sonos speakers in the palm of your hand by using the Sonos app.
If you have an Alexa device, you can connect it to the Playbar and use voice commands to control it. This speaker is ready to use in minutes thanks to only two cords and automatic remote detection. It is also designed to be mounted directly to the wall, freeing up your surfaces for other uses.
- Trueplay Tuning technology.
- Connects to other Sonos speakers
- Sonos app compatible.
- Alexa compatible.
- 10 Best Gaming Earbuds [Top Picks!]
- 10 Best Gaming Headphones Without Mic (Detailed Reviews)
- What Is The Best Subwoofer Size For Car Stereo? Click Here
4. Yamaha YAS-209 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and automatic subwoofer connection.Waterproof : No
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible placement. Center unit-36-5/8 × 2-1/2 × 4-1/4 inches, Subwoofer-7-1/2 × 16-1/2 × 16 inches
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Alexa built-in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
Our next best wireless TV speakers are not the same as those we’ve already reviewed. The Yamaha YAS-209 Sound Bar combines the company’s legendary sound quality with a brilliantly designed speaker.
This Sound Bar will provide you with cinema-quality sound in the comfort of your own home. DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound delivers lifelike sound effects that completely immerse you in the action of your favorite TV shows and movies. Clear Voice sound technology optimizes the human voice and ensures you don’t miss a single important conversation.
The Yamaha Sound Bar also includes a wireless subwoofer that can be placed away from the TV, allowing you to truly hear and feel what’s going on.
With the latest Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect any phone, tablet, or laptop directly to the sound bar and enjoy a concert-like sound experience in the comfort of your own home. There’s no need to add another remote control to your collection. With the free sound bar control app, you can control the sound modes, music, and so much more from your phone.
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound.
- Clear Voice technology.
- Compatible with a free app.
- Alexa built-in.
5. Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar
- SMALL SIZE, BIG SOUND - Packed in its compact design is a collection of powerful drivers and tweeters, which produce exceptionally clear sound. At only a little over a foot long, these sound bars are a must-have if you have space limitations for your home theater system.Waterproof : No
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital coding. The INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER fills your living room, bedroom, or media room with multi-dimensional surround sound
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that you hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience absolutely exquisite
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi-room system. Cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar via streaming services like Pandora, Spotify and others
- QUICKLY AND EASILY SETUP THE SOUNDBAR SYSTEM IN MINUTES using the included HDMI and optical cables, the Google Home app on your Android or iOS devices
Perhaps you are limited in space and cannot accommodate the length of a standard soundbar speaker. If so, our next best wireless TV speaker might be just what you’re looking for. The Polk Mini Sound Bar crams all of the sound capabilities of a soundbar into a small package.
The Polk’s powerful drivers, combined with patented SDA audio technology, provide crystal clear sound comparable to some of the best wireless speakers for TV. Not a problem! A wireless subwoofer is included with the speaker, filling any room with deep multi-dimensional surround sound.
You will truly be able to ‘feel’ the sound with this system. This sound system includes voice adjust technology, which allows you to isolate and control the volume of your voice. This will improve voice clarity while reducing delays and muffled sound.
It also has mode settings that you can use to find the best levels for sports, movies, music, and a variety of other activities. Music can also be streamed directly from your phone, tablet, or other device. You can listen to your favorite songs and podcasts by connecting with Google Play, Spotify, or Pandora.
- Voice Adjust Technology.
- Included Subwoofer.
- Remote control.
- User report the unit overheats easily.
- Pricey for the size.
6. Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofers
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
If you consider yourself a minimalist but don’t want to sacrifice quality or sound, our next best wireless TV speaker might be the one for you.
The Yamaha YAS-109 sound bar provides a highly immersive sound experience within the confines of a simple and sleek design. Dual subwoofers built directly into the speaker provide deep and rich bass without the need for a separate unit.
With DTS Virtual:X surround sound, this speaker will make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action in your living room. When combined with clear voice technology, you will never miss a single second of a story.
With this speaker, you are completely in control. Alexa voice control is also built-in to the device, and you can use it to control FireTV to play your favorite TV shows and movies. You can also use Alexa to play your favorite music from Spotify, listen to the news, or set alarms. All you have to do is ask!
- Built-in subwoofers.
- Built-in Alexa.
- Clear voice technology.
- DTS Virtual X Surround Sound.
- HDMI cable not included.
7. Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- Transform your living room into a premium cinema within minutes. Experience deep, room-filling bass with the industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers and True 360° 7.2 channel surround sound with the Soundbar + Two Rear Surround Speakers. Discover what you have been missing from movies, music and games and step into the future of home theater. Created with the same DNA as our flagship Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 SSE, Winner of the best Dolby Atmos Soundbar Battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 8" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's 1st!), the new soundbar reference standard for bass, produce ground-shaking rumbles that turn your living room into an epicenter of adrenaline-pumping action. They merge to distribute the sonic boom evenly throughout the room with zero localization. Unleash cinema-level volumes without a trace of distortion, replicating the perfect theater experience. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- TWO 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. Simply put, the surround sound performance from simulated/virtual 2.1 or other 5.1 channel surround soundbars does not come anywhere close to this.
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness & unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 7.1.4 channels of uncompromising moving audio that flows all around you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 105dB of room filling sound.
- Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
Some people want to bring the full power of the cinema into their living rooms when putting together a home theater system. The next wireless TV speakers on our list are designed for people who want to do all of that and more.
The Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite is the world’s first true discrete soundbar, featuring two wireless subwoofers and two rear speakers for an incredible and completely immersive audio experience. The first dual rear speakers in the industry produce a spacious and rich dynamic surround sound.
Each is built with a tweeter that faithfully reproduces high frequencies with clarity and a driver that delivers precise surround effects.
The patented Spatial Surround Elevation SSE Technology by Nakamchi includes three advanced audio processing engines that work together to improve the directionality, spaciousness, and detail of any movie or TV show. This speaker envelops your space with 106 decibels of room filling sound, thanks to up to 7.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X moving audio. You’ll never need to see a movie again!
- Dual rear speakers.
- Dual subwoofers.
- SSE Technology.
- Connect up to 6 devices.
- A few users have reported remote connectivity issues.
8. JBL Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Soundbar
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz. OVP, OCP, SCP Protection (OVP: Over Voltage output Protection. OCP: Over Current output Protection. SCP: Short Circuit output Protection). Tested Units. In Great Working Condition. UpBright 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- UpBright New Global 19V 65W AC/DC Adapter Compatible with JBL Boost TV Compact Sound bar Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker JBLXTREMEBLUUS JBLXTREMEBLKUS JBLXTREMEREDUS XTREMEBLKUS XTREMEBLUUS XTREMEREDUS Splash OnBeat Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black, Blue, Red) Xtreme-BLU Xtreme-BLK 19VDC DC19V 19.0V 19 Volts 3A 3.0A 3000mA A.V. AV 3.42A Power Supply Cord Cable PS Battery Charger Mains PSU
Maybe you don’t need all of the Nakamichi’s bells and whistles, or maybe you’re short on space. If this describes you, take a look at our next wireless TV speaker. The JBL Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Soundbar, at only 15 inches long, combines JBL’s signature sound with a discreet and easily portable speaker.
JBL Boost TV’s deep bass, virtual surround sound, and Dolby Digital for HD movies and TV enhance your television sound experience. JBL SoundShift technology works in conjunction with your TV and mobile device to allow you to switch between TV and phone or tablet sound.
With a simple analog or digital one-cable connection to your television, you can go from unboxing to relaxation in minutes. You can also use JBL Connect technology to wirelessly connect multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to provide immersive sound throughout your home.
- SoundShift Technology.
- JBL Connect Technology
- Remote included.
- No subwoofer.
- No wall mounts.
- Not the best sound quality in the JBL range.
9. Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel 120 Watt Wired Audio Soundbar
- Connector Size:3.5mm to 3.5mm
- Cord Lenth: 5ft
- 【Kindly Note】Please confirm whether the model of your device is consistent with the one in the title. If you are not sure, you can send us an email for consultation.
- 【Quality Control】This is the replacement item, not original. We've all been tested before shipping.
- DKKPIA AV AUX In Cable Audio Cable Cord For Samsung HW-J355 HW-J355/ZA 2.1 Channel 120 Watt Wired Audio Soundbar HW-J370 HW-J450 HW-J550 HW-JM25 HW-J450 HW-J550 HW-JM25
Samsung’s next wireless speaker system for TV comes from the company’s technological experts. Their HW-J335 is yet another sound bar and separate subwoofer combo that will bring bass-heavy sounds into the confines of your living room.
This speaker system delivers rich bass to your movies and shows thanks to a wired subwoofer and built-in woofers. Deep lows from the subwoofer combine with balanced audio from the Soundbar to create an unrivaled home theater experience.
The Samsung HW-J355 has a total power output of 120 watts, with 60 watts going to the subwoofer and 60 watts going to the Soundbar. This delivers powerful, crystal-clear sound to your home theater.
TV Sound Connect, which wirelessly connects the Soundbar to any compatible Samsung 3D TV, keeps your home entertainment system clutter-free. Simply connect the soundbar to your TV using Sound Connect and enjoy movies and music without having to worry about a connection.
If so, you can control your system with the Samsung Audio Remote App. The app lets you control your home entertainment system from any android enabled device. With it, you are able to manage the soundbar’s controls, adjust the equalizer settings, create playlists, and so much more.
- Subwoofer included.
- Android compatible.
- Samsung TV compatible.
- 120 watts.
- Can be used with the Samsung Remote App.
- The subwoofer is wired.
- You only get full functionality with Samsung TV or Android devices.
10. TEWELL Compact Sound Bar with Subwoofer
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays.Mounting Type: Tv Sound Bar,Bar Mount.Frequency Response : 45Hz-20Khz.
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
Last but not least on our list of the best wireless speakers for TV is a sleek yet powerful system that will excite your senses. Furthermore, the ultra-slim design complements any device with which it is paired.
You can enjoy your favorite TV shows or games with clarity thanks to two tweeters for treble and two full-frequency speakers for mid- and low-end frequencies. These all work together to produce high-resolution audio. The T-615S is ready when you are, whether you are hosting a movie night or throwing a large party. Its powerful wired subwoofer produces a deep bass impact that you can truly feel.
Touch-sensitive buttons and a remote control provide easy access for users of all ages and abilities. Setup is also a breeze because all you need to do is connect the soundbar to your TV or PC using the included optical cable or 3.5mm aux audio cable.
This speaker system is nearly universally compatible with any device that has a standard 3.5 mm AUX jack, optical, or Bluetooth connection, such as a television, computer, tablet, smartphone, or projector. This TEWELL device can help with anything that needs a little extra sound boost.
- Sleek design.
- Wide ranging compatibility.
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Wired subwoofer.
Alternative Video: Best Wireless TV Speakers
BEST WIRELESS TV SPEAKERS BUYER’S GUIDE
Soundbars come in a variety of shapes and sizes. You can find ones that are less than a foot long or wider than your television.
While it’s usually true that bigger is better because larger soundbars usually have more drivers, it’s possible that all you’re paying for is a longer speaker. As a result, it’s critical to double-check the specifications before making a purchase.
2. 5.1 Surround Sound
Previously, switching between stereo and surround modes on soundbars didn’t make much of a difference. Soundbars, on the other hand, have greatly improved the immersion provided by single bars thanks to new technologies such as Dolby Virtual:X.
3. Bluetooth & Wifi Connectivity
Bluetooth is the most popular way to wirelessly stream audio from your devices. With a Bluetooth enabled TV speaker, you can connect it to your device and use your stored music or streaming services like Spotify and Pandora to play over the speaker.
These days, more and more people are investing in Alexa, Google Assistant, or an Echo system to help them make their lives a little easier. And many of the best wireless TV speakers on the market today include these systems.
With all this talk of voice activation, you might be wondering why we’re even discussing a remote. Some things simply cannot be done with your voice, and not all of these speakers are equipped with that capability.
Hopefully, our list of the best wireless TV speakers has provided you with all of the information you need to find the perfect one, but if you still need a little push, we’d like to offer our recommendation.
If you want a sleek and simple home theater setup without sacrificing quality, we recommend the Yamaha YAS-109 SoundBar with Built-In Subwoofers.
It combines simplicity and power into a single portable speaker. Because the subwoofers are built into it, there is no need for extra space for additional equipment. In addition, Alexa is included as an added bonus. This speaker is a no-brainer because it combines three devices in one for a very reasonable price.
FAQs About Wireless TV Speakers
Can you use a wireless speaker with a TV?
Connecting wireless speakers to your TV is simple. You only need a Bluetooth transmitter. Connect the transmitter to the audio output on your TV once you’ve obtained it. Depending on the type of transmitter you select, it may require power.
Are Bluetooth speakers suitable for watching TV?
A Bluetooth speaker is an excellent accessory for anyone who owns a Smart TV. You can wirelessly connect them and move your speaker from room to room, allowing you to. It can also be used with other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your smartphone or laptop.
How do I connect my wireless speaker to my Smart TV?
If your TV has Bluetooth, use the remote to navigate to Menu > Settings > Network > Bluetooth and turn it on. Then, choose the device with which you want to pair (your device needs to be in pairing mode for it to appear on the list of available devices).
When it comes to our homes, one of the most important things is the safety and security of our belongings. Whether you own your home or you're renting, personal property insurance can provide you...
There's no denying that renting a place comes with its advantages - no mortgage, no property taxes, and flexibility to move around when needed. However, one aspect that often gets overlooked is the...