Please select whether to purchase your ticket in one go, or by using our monthly payment plan!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 25 or over.
- Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- No pets are permitted on site unless used for a disability.
- No glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
- You must cooperate with the Challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- The festival will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are allowed on site.
- Gates open at 12:00 on Thursday 4th July and at 9am on Friday 5th, Saturday 6th for standard weekend ticket holders.
- All vehicles are liable to be searched, and must be parked in designated areas as directed by car park managing agent.
- Vehicles parked on the public highway will be towed away.
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- “Chinese lanterns” are not permitted.
- Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction.
- Toddler, child and youth weekend tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on 30/08/2018.
- Cars are not permitted in the Live in Vehicle field at the festival unless they are towing a caravan.
- If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
- Camping Chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left abandoned.
- The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- The access area is only available to disabled patrons and their carers. Due to space limitations and in order to ensure that we can accommodate everyone who applies, we cannot allow non-disabled persons who are not the immediate carers to camp within the access camping area.
T&Cs for buying a car parking ticket:
- Anyone arriving outside advertised opening hours will be turned away and if they choose to park illegally on the verges they may be refused entry to the event.
- Anyone refusing to adhere to the parking staff instructions or the event regulations will be asked by security to leave without refund.
- Any verbal or physical abuse of festival staff will result in eviction and possible prosecution.