Electric Fields welcomes kids and kids alike! We’ve got something for everyone, jam-packed with an abundance of family-friendly activities, music and above all, an atmosphere to boot! We’re determined to make sure that everyone has the greatest time at Electric Fields and leaves with the best memories of the summer, so we’re looking to make it as safe and simple as possible for you and your little ones…
How much will it cost me?
Tickets for those under 18 are much cheaper then adult weekend tickets!
- 13-17 is £55 for the weekend
- 6-12 is £20
- 0-5 is FREE!
Do we have to walk miles when we get there? ‘cos the little ones aren’t gonna like that…
Not at all! The car park/bus drop off point is just over the road from the camp site, less then two minutes away. There will be people on hand to help you with your bags if your hands are full as well!
The campsite, is there an area just for us family folks?
There is indeed! New for 2017 we have a completely separate field for family camping, right beside the massive adventure playground and a 5 minute walk from the main arena.
And the distance to the festival site?
Again, don’t you worry about any long marches! A five minute walk and you’ll be in the heart of the festival. This is up a very slight hill, but most of the route is on a hard standing pathway.
What is there to entertain the kids then?
We have plenty of fun activities and enjoyable entertainment on offer for kids; even more than previous years!
- Messy Play – we have a range of messy play activities including a sandpit, water play, shells, and a nature box!
- Games Area – play with a range of giant games – including Jenga, Connect 4, Archery!
- Crafts Area – building on the success of last year we’ll have lots of themed crafts – including jewellery making, headdresses and masks and making musical instruments – alongside a general drawing area!
- Facepainting, Glitter Tattoos, Balloon Modelling and Storytime!
- Dedicated Kids Disco’s – Why should the adults have all the fun?? A series of disco’s just for kids will be taking place all day. You can send in requests pre-festival so the kids can rest assured their jam will be playing! If your little one’s want to submit their favourite tunes before the festival, just send an email here – email@example.com.
As well as all this, right beside the campsite the kids can explore the AMAZING Adventure Playground in the forests of Drumlanrig Castle! Insane fun for everyone and can be a really nice break from the music for both kids and adults…
For the really wee ones, we have private covered areas for baby changing and feeding if needs be.
Rest assured that them, and YOU will have a great time!